Angelo
Thanks ! :D

Topic Starter
Igoorx
#Angelo: Thanks :v

Well, here is another little update to fix some minor things :v
This update almost took half of my day

What changed/fixed?
  1. The message that appears when all pages have been read. (She was not showing up :x)
  2. The "in queue" (Before it was showing too correct values)
  3. When a download is over, and you close the program and reopen, the download done previously will no longer be overwritten.
  4. New option to instant install the beatmaps. ("install_all_when_finish" becomes useless with this active)
  5. A little bug that was giving an error when starting without admin rights.
  6. Added some additional checks to prevent fatal errors.
  7. No more x32 executable needing admin (I really not know if this issue was only here)
  8. Advanced.the option to download beatmaps without video, and some things about bloodcat to option added run in it.
  9. No more showing two loading log of same page
  10. Modified again the way to install the beatmaps :oops:
Download
On Topic again e.e

In the next "official" build (0.6b) i plan finally improve the bloodcat support, for now i will only fix wrong or bad things in the program :v
Perhaps, I also add an auto-updater..
XinCrin
So It automatically downloads beatmaps that I still don't have?. Great , gonna try it right now
otoed1
Sounds interesting, I'll probably use this later today when I get home. I would recommend editing the OP in order to explain your program better.
[Morray]
Thanks !!!
-Halycon
Nice work. Only needs an option of picking what specific mode should be downloaded. (because it's downloading lots of taiko and mania maps)
TheAussie

-Halycon wrote:

Nice work. Only needs an option of picking what specific mode should be downloaded. (because it's downloading lots of taiko and mania maps)
you can change it in the config..
Howl

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

l,oi7y,i97,.9o87.79797.o.9o.,o.,9o.,o9.
you what? if you really need to delete a message, you can hover your message and press the "delete" button on the bottomright, you know...
Piotrekol
Howl, just look at his other messages.

On the other hand while this may be working, isn't scrapping osu.ppy.sh html not allowed in public applications?
Topic Starter
Igoorx
Piotrekol, I really do not know, but it would make sense, since the osu! website is also public.
otoed1, Thanks but what is OP :?:

Well, after some time i finally finished this update, it took a long time more for personal reasons than anything else, but let's go to what matters.

What changed
  1. New auto-update system
    You can disable this only in "config.ini" for now
  2. Now the login to osu!website is encrypted
  3. Added Additional mirrors
    If an beatmap not exists in osu!website or in bloodcat the program will check in others mirrors
  4. New config interface
    Due to the file config.ini get a little complex with this update I decided to make an interface for configuration, it will appear when you have no config.ini created or when you open the program while pressing the "Shift" key.
  5. Now you can share your beatmaps
    Open the program with parameter "-el list.txt" to export an list and "-il list.txt" to import an list.
  6. Other things that you can see in the "Configuration Editor"
  7. Bug fixes and some improvements
Nicols236
Very good XD
Kaiden Mikami
Thanks Igoor, this program is beautiful, I already downloaded 120 pages of beatmaps :D

Also...

This is beautiful on Windows 10

And...

Change the limit page to at least 250 or more, please
Topic Starter
Igoorx

Kaiden Mikami wrote:

Thanks Igoor, this program is beautiful, I already downloaded 120 pages of beatmaps :D

Also...

And...

I can't because this is a limit of the website =/
Kaiden Mikami

Igoorx wrote:

Kaiden Mikami wrote:

Also...
And...

I can't because this is a limit of the website =/

Try to do that: When reached the site limit, the program will start using another mirror (like BloodCat) to download more and more beatmaps until reach the end or the limit configured by the user on config.ini.
Angelo

Kaiden Mikami wrote:

Try to do that: When reached the site limit, the program will start using another mirror (like BloodCat) to download more and more beatmaps until reach the end or the limit configured by the user on config.ini.
That's a good idea, please add this Igoorx c:
Topic Starter
Igoorx
Angelo and Kaiden Mikami: I can't do like this, but i did a similar thing :v

Hello! After a thousand years the new update is come.
I finally got the time to program this new version :o

What changed (0.8b):
  1. New Configuration Manager
  2. New option: Use Bloodcat as "base"
    Get beatmaps from the bloodcat, and download from it.
    Some options will be disabled when enabling this, but you can set the pages limit as unlimited 8-)
  3. New options: Only download beatmaps mapped by.. , Download most rated beatmaps first, Download most played beatmaps first
  4. Now the downloads start after all possible pages is loaded.
  5. Now the overall progress of queue is shown when not printing when the beatmaps finish downloading.
  6. Now the percentage of progress of queue is shown in console title.
  7. Now you can stop the loading of new pages or stop the queue pressing CTRL+C in the console window.
  8. Minor fixes and improvements
You can download this update directly from old version if using "checkUpdates=true" .
Ayachi Meme
to be honest
i saw this and i was like
pffft what is this gonna do for me?
but its actually really good!! im finding maps i had no idea about and its surprising
great app!
also maybe you could consider having an option to choose what key amount you want
11/10
Topic Starter
Igoorx
Finally! i will remove the 4 simultane limit of bloodcat, then now you can use an max of 30 simultane downloads in bloodcat or in osu website!
This not is a really important update but add cool things, and this update will fix a fatal bug in time to search beatmaps with special characters.

What changed (0.8.2b)
  1. New support for TaskBarAPI
    In other term, now the progress appear in taskbar button.
  2. Now support for gzip
    More speed :)
  3. Others improvements and bug fixes.
[01/02] The bloodcat updated and enabled cool stuff, so I decided to update the osuBMDownloader to properly use bloodcat and make use of these new possibilities, and also make small improvements =)

What changed (0.9b)
  1. Support again bloodcat
  2. Search Limitators (by HP,CS,Keys etc..) (only with bloodcat as base)
    Keys only when the Search>Mode is osu!mania
    The length is in seconds!
  3. Now when the Configuration Manager is closed it will close the console as well.
  4. Others improvements..
jackd23
I'm getting this error when I start the program:
You have 854 beatmaps installed! Now we will start..
EConvertError: '4,4' is not a valid floating point value)

Press [ENTER] to exit

My operating system's locale is set to ENU (english-us), where the decimal symbol is a period, not a comma. I just assume this is the problem here, it seems to try parse a "4,4" string to float, though I'm not sure where the value is coming from.
Erlkonig
Hello, thank you for the lifesaving program.
Can you add a "newest first" option? I don't want to download 2007 maps.
Chiba Kyousuke
How do you do a scan for osu mania maps with 4k bm's with it?
RubiksNotRubix
why is it a .rar
YTElias
good
Dash-
So, this is happening.
Any idea on what it is / how to fix it?