forum

osu!talk live (List of events added!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dargin

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

What I'd like to see on the Osu talk is kinda like how the CTB discussion worked but for Mania & Taiko. Get a group of high ranked players from the respective modes and discuss thoughts on the game modes and direction they'd like to see things go in the future.

I think it would be very good for the other communities to see what we have to say about our respective modes, especially since peppy and everyone focuses mostly on standard.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
we did try one of those for mania, but getting it up and running kinda crashed and burned. i'm up to try again though, for sure
however for the time being, i'll be focusing more on osu! related stuff since it's owc time of the year
Topic Starter
deadbeat
speaking of, there's this cool guy. you might know him. he's called pishifat. yeah we kinda got him for Saturday 20:00 UTC. should be good
Topic Starter
deadbeat
so this happened
00:17 deadbeat: :D/
00:18 deadbeat: got some time/
00:19 Rafis: yea
00:19 Rafis: sure
00:20 deadbeat: so like, i was wondering if you'd be interested in being interviewed for the osu!talk?
00:20 Rafis: hopefully i won't be cringy
00:20 Rafis: but i can try

We've set a time for Tuesday 16:00 UTC. We also have another osu!talk that we'll hopefully be getting set up soon. i'll let you know when we have more details
ztrot
osu!talk is pumping full stream ahead with another interview planned for Spare #1 in the UK on the 28th at 18:00 UTC! Get hype bois
Topic Starter
deadbeat

ztrot wrote:

osu!talk is pumping full stream ahead with another interview planned for Spare #1 in the UK on the 28th at 18:00 UTC! Get hype bois lads
Dntm8kmeeatu

deadbeat wrote:

ztrot wrote:

osu!talk is pumping full stream ahead with another interview planned for Spare #1 in the UK on the 28th at 18:00 UTC! Get hype bois lads gents
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Rafis interview postponed due to connection issues. new time Wednesday at 15:00 UTC
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Helblinde set for 2nd November 20:00 UTC
Starrodkirby86
I'm happy you guys are getting the energy going and bringing this together again. :)

Spread the word, spread the love ~ <3
ztrot
it kept going it was just we do cups as well and it makes it hard to do it all :P
Topic Starter
deadbeat
osu!talk discussion for Thursday 19:00 UTC. Going to be holding a discussion with Doomsday, juankristal and Omgforz about the OWC
Pawsu

deadbeat wrote:

osu!talk discussion for Thursday 19:00 UTC. Going to be holding a discussion with Doomsday, juankristal and Omgforz about the OWC
EXCITE
Kyonko Hizara

deadbeat wrote:

No love for the main post
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Next osu!talk will be on Saturday the 3rd of December at 21:00 UTC. It's a bit of a late one, but it'll be a good one. We have Mao, Dakedekaane and Feerum to talk about the BNG tests!

also rip main post. forever unloved
ztrot
while I've been dealing with private matters the talks still are coming we have 2 more listed that you can find in the discord server! not to mention it is gonna get pretty world cup based for a bit!
Starrodkirby86
Toy's talk today was certainly a barrel of fun. ;)

Return of osu!talk hype?! :D
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Toy's talk today was certainly a barrel of fun. ;)

Return of osu!talk hype?! :D
yeah, we had a toyrific time!
TrueNoodle
heh, toy bickler
Edgar_Figaro
Since Taiko World Cup is next on list so State of the Taiko discussion Osu talk?(aka CTB Discussion but for Taiko?)
Topic Starter
deadbeat
something we could do for sure. i should really get around to planning some more stuff at some point in the future
-Flux
oo nice interviews. Can't wait!