forum

Have you ever experienced an injury?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rurree
From significant lacerations to bone fractures, have you endured any of these? My most significant one has to be last year where in I endured a type 2 MCL (medial collateral ligament) injury on my knee. Required rehab, luckily not surgery since it was only partially torn. It occurred when I fell awkwardly while playing ultimate frisbee, there was a hole on the turf I was playing at which I didn't even noticed. Took me about 3 months to walk again and 6 months before I could be cleared to play again. It hampered my playing because I was playing more carefully compared to before, that's to be expected but it's fine as I was still having fun. It did hurt like a bitch though, like my tibia and femur were ready to detach itself from my body.
Meah
Was 10 years old when I had a deep cut on my feet.
Luqanted
2 years ago, my eye almost got "cut"
lol
i fell off a tarzan swing thing and broke my shoulder, they never operated and everynow and then my shoulder pops out of place. even thinking about it hurts but luckily i learnt to pop it back in myself
clover
i once dropped a 20 pound weight on my foot when i was like 8

that was fun

also somebody stabbed me with a pencil in my leg
gnt101
1. Cut my eye in a piece of paper as imposible as that that may sound. I was about 12
2. Injured my leg on a trampoline.
3. My cat jumped on my leg from about 2 meters height and the my blood was quite red :)
My Angel Raphi
Rio-
I usually experienced light injuries like knife cut, big bruises, etc usually every year. But 12 years ago. I injured my right arm that "the forearm bones are bent/break almost like an O and hurt like hell when touched" when playing roller-skate.

That's probably my biggest injury I've ever had in my life and probably the last time I've ever roller skating.
(Also probably the longest time I've ever had to recover, 2 months no school iirc)

(Also It's not really related to my "long hiatus playing at osu!" atm, cuz' It's in my left instead of my right.)
Caput Mortuum
Dislocation when I was 7 or 8

It was fucking hell. Also made me missed school for weeks.
Aeonian Sonder
I broke me right ankle during physical education when I was 13.
I ripped my left leg muscle playing frisbee on a hill. To this day, I have to be careful when swimming.
Chaosemerald
When I was 6 years old, I had a snowball fight with some school mates and it was freezing cold outside. Then suddenly out of nowhere, I got 2 freaking huge scars on my hands. They started to bleed and it hurt like hell. I had to get inside asap and put on some bandages around my hands.

That's probably the closest to injury I've experienced yet
ColdTooth
Last year in my junior year of high school, I was in gym class when I went to go ahead and catch a basketball. I had perfect aim and speed on it, but I caught it too early and it smashed against my left pinkie finger. Wasn't a bone break, but doctors say if the ball was travelling any faster, I would've had more than just a slight fracture.
Antlia-
I sprained my foot on a trampoline when I was ten and My friend got an abortion the other day
SodaPop-chan
One time when I was about 3 or something I was on my moms lap and I fell off, I got what doctor call a green stick fracture which is when a bone is not fully developed so it can break but it will bend. IT HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT :|
winber1
when i was in high school i started watching anime
Topic Starter
Rurree

winber1 wrote:

when i was in high school i started watching anime
that's like the gravest of all injuries, i hope you get better soon and find the appropriate treatment to such malady.
Zekks
A stack of papers fell on my face when I was 9 and I got a scar from it
DeletedUser_7520443
when i was 12 i pulled a small muscle out of my neck

that's prob the closest to an injury i never go outside
kai99

QuillGill wrote:

when i was 12 i pulled a small muscle out of my neck
wew

i sprained my ankle and played soccer three days nonstop b/c coach didnt care lmao but i never broke anything so i still haven't been in pieces and hopefully never will
Blitzfrog
Does emotional injury count?

Cus I've been rejected by every single girl
And the chick above me traumatised me twice

Physical injury though
Maybe falling into 10 cacti? That's about it?
Getting deep cut on my left knee?
I spray my ankle all the time when I play badminton so it's not really an injury anymore...
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

Maybe falling into 10 cacti? That's about it?
Getting deep cut on my left knee?
I spray my ankle all the time when I play badminton so it's not really an injury anymore...
that sounds painful dud wtf what cacti ripwowoo emotional lmao
i sprain my ankle a lot too </3 sometimes even while walking, especially during the seasons i play sports because ankles get weak lel
Jordan
fell from a bike when i was 10 and broke my collarbone

herniated a disc because i fell for the deadlift meme
Sentencings
I probably had alot...

1. Picking my skin because of dermatillomania.

2. Me and my brother were playing in his room once and I jumped off a wheeled swivel chair and landed on my shoulder and my hips. I probably broke a bone or two idk...

3. In 6th grade, I was chewing on a plastic fork when someone bumped into me and the fork immediately scraped my mouth. I was screaming in pure agony as I dripped blood off of the inside of my cheek.
kai99
I've never broken anything and man am I glad.
Bloom
Fractured my wrist once