forum

peppy - Offset Wizard

posted
Total Posts
show more
KnightlyAurora
I'm not able to figure out what to set my offset to, it really throws me off. :? I've done most of the steps correctly, yet I just am not able to get the ticks down... perhaps a video could better explain the process for me.
cheesseess

peppy wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 11 January 2009 at 06:56:06

Artist: peppy
Title: Offset Wizard
BPM: 120
Filesize: 475kb
Play Time: 00:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. - (4.41 stars, 8 notes)
Download: peppy - Offset Wizard
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A little test. Time it to your perfect offset and post results.

Its currently set to my perfect setting at the moment. Try seeking around a bit in the track in editor F3 mode because that might cause ~1-3ms differences. When you have it perfect, the high-pitched tick sound should DECREASE in volume slightly.

Adjust your UO in the *opposite* direction to the timing change you make to this map. So if you need to make this one +6 (from -6) then your UO should be -12 of what it currently is.
mioda
Lol 8-)
CommandoBlack
Looking at the "-" Difficulty.

Metadata:
SPOILER
Starting from 00:00:994 to 00:28:994 you repeated the same note more than 7 times. (Beatmaps must have less than 8 notes in a row!)
Chart:
SPOILER
From 00:00:994 to 00:28:994 you should use different patterns. Its a very bland beatmap. Fairly boring. I'd like more meaning to it!
That's all for my mod! Hope it helped lots! 8-)

[BTW you didn't map the whole song. I think in order to be ranked the full song should be mapped or cut.]
Zallius
Don't make me deny your Kudosu for life.
iWumpZ
The best map ever.
Endaris
temporary download for the offset-wizard until someone feels like this could get back to the official site.
Make sure to update the map after downloading as it currently contains my own offset.
Edwarou
Good
jeanbernard8865
rank when
clover
best beatmap of 2020
Surono
tankhs pepi
CommandoBlack

AyanokoRin wrote:

rank when
I'm waiting for that too. good song
Tifa
k...
Underforest
can you please don't post very bad jokes if you don't have anything constructive to say with this map? thanks
AmigoDoChroome
u_u
Tifa
rip
suzumiya-san
>_<
KatouMegumi
Why bumping?
Btw add this to loved, really helpful
jeanbernard8865

CommandoBlack wrote:

AyanokoRin wrote:

rank when
I'm waiting for that too. good song
And such a great map. Perfect expression of the music, op hitsounding, the emphasis is brilliant. Why didn't BNs notice that yet ?
frozz
[y]
Ethan
this goes hard!!! this needs to be ranked o_o
vitail
wow very hard map
Azinlen
when?
Nevertary
loved when?
cool username
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
DelgadoVigor
Now i know pp mean peppy point lol...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.