But they're just SHOES
think of it like pp

i mean they're just pp, right?

Considering you dont play the game at all in any mode seriously

No
AutoMedic
Topic Starter
Rurree
I could recommend you Onitsuka Tigers and the Puma Suede, the Puma Ones are dirt cheap too but they look fly. Definitely should give a try.
Topic Starter
Rurree

Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit

Had to cop 'em because they're fire :P
AutoMedic
woah nice holy shit

if they have pink or dark blue then i might get a pair because those look flyin fam
Topic Starter
Rurree
Thanks, I got the grey variant.. There's blue, light blue, white, pinkish red, aaand I can't really remember the other ones.. I got them for sale at Sole Academy for like 4900 pesos ($107) so it's a pretty good buy ;)
Topic Starter
Rurree
holy shit

I NEED IT
Topic Starter
Rurree

COPPED - cause it was on sale and I couldn't resist it, I had to tell my wallet to calm down and that everything was going to be fine.. :(
[skittlepop]
adidas gymbreaker bounce

on sale, seriously the comfiest shoes i've ever owned

adidas tubulars in pink

they were on sale and plus this color only came in kids sizes which i can fit, so they were even cheaper. although honestly i wish i just gotten them in black but w/e i've never seen anyone with this color so it's cool

adidas gazelle 2's in black

i wear these when i want to feel cool plus they fit into my ~aesthetic~
Topic Starter
Rurree
Those tubulars are nice and you can get them for 55 bucks in my country.
I got mine for 155 bucks though. ;w; since I got it brand new. It's a Tubular Moc Runner, looks like this.
The suede, Y-3 sole, and overall build quality made it expensive, I assume.

The Gazelles look neat, I already have Stan Smiths though so I doubt I'd get those.. Gymbreaker Bounce looks neat too but it's for women's sizes only.. I already have an Adidas Pure Boost X (also $120) and it's pretty comfortable.
BlackGoldSaw
A pair of boots that I've had for about 2 years now. They are so torn up that I gt rocks stuck in the bottom of them because they get wedged in the holes in the rubber.
Topic Starter
Rurree

Got myself a pair of Adidas NMDs! So dope 🔥🔥
NaTha
standart ussual shit and one a bit expessiver pair of vans :D iam totally okay with shoes that coasts around 20€
ciara_old_1
dr martens ♥
Fourth

FuZ wrote:

reebok
Jellyblob
x
Topic Starter
Rurree
don't stay living in a sedentary lifestyle my dude
Topic Starter
Rurree
I NEED NEW PAIRS OF VANS
Topic Starter
Rurree

Jordan 11 Breds ;)
kai99
i jsut have my school shoes, a pair of flip flops and sneakers because school has uniforms and who needs anything else tbh