forum

[resolved] Osu! Mac OS X Version 10.9.5 Crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Imagine Blaze
I have some very mixed emotions right now, so let's get started:

1. I was very sad that I choked a 99 Acc play on a 5* map which could have given me 166pp.

2. I FC'ed the map right after the choke, but with much lower Acc, and it only gave me 147pp, 1pp above my previous top play, it's my first 5* FC.

3. I wanted to save the replay of my choke play, I got to the score display screen, the moment I pressed F2, my game crashed, the "Osu! has crashed!" window popped up, when I tried the restart Osu! right after the "Welcome to Osu!" phrase been said, the game crashes again.

4. So I restarted my Mac, and tried again, same results

5.I went over to check my Wineskin, there was nothing wrong about anything, I did a test run and the same thing happened again, and I looked at the Log file that was created, closed it and decided to came over to the forum to write a post for help.

6. So now should be the part where I Copy and Paste the Log file so you guys can help me with my issue, but since I closed the first one, so I had to do another test run again and get another Log file.

7. And guess what? THE GAME WARKED COMPLETELY FINE THIS TIME!!! NOTHING WAS WRONG!!!

8. When I got over to save my replay, the replay was successfully saved as well, so I have no problems left to talk about, except for my remaining sleep time of 5 hours.

9. Now I am just posting this for Sh*ts and giggles XD, can someone still identify the problem without the Log file? I am just curious :/

10. When an Admin sees this please just put it to resolved! Thanks :D
Kao
I don't see any log file though, it could still help by a lot
Glad it was resolved

Probably a reboot fixed the problem
Or some serious voodoo magic