forum

osu!catch Secret Santa "modding queue"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Riari

Sinnoh wrote:

Will we ever get someone joining who has a flag that isn't red white or blue?
Cool kids have all three.
iiyo
Team AMT

American Modding Team
Tyrell
Free mods please Count me in.
MBomb
fuck it i'll join next round xd
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Week 2 assignments have been sent out! Any new applicants can apply below this post. Be reminded that if you want to change your map for the next week, send me a forum pm directly!
Riari
kuso map
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Week 3 sent out, new applicants below this pooost
Kagari
joining (after i'm done with my mapset)
Xinnoh
HOLY CRAP THERE'S YELLOW ON THE FLAG, I REPEAT! THERE IS A FLAG WITH YELLOW IN THE SANTA QUEUE
Sorceress

Sinnoh wrote:

HOLY CRAP THERE'S YELLOW ON THE FLAG, I REPEAT! THERE IS A FLAG WITH YELLOW IN THE SANTA QUEUE
Christmas is ruined :(
Rocma
who can translate this for me ._.
Xinnoh
did this week not get sent out or something
JBHyperion

Sinnoh wrote:

did this week not get sent out or something
ascendance died (again)
Topic Starter
Ascendance
sorry people, had a pretty depressing week so I never really bothered with it. My fault entirely (thanks to JBH who offered but I turned him down cuz I thought I wasn't retarded)

Gonna restart it this Sunday!

I added a poll to the original post, please vote on it!
Xinnoh
I want to vote yes because it's a good system but I want to vote no because of your memes
Sorceress

Sinnoh wrote:

I want to vote yes because it's a good system but I want to vote no because of your memes
It's a pretty difficult decision to make... voted yes though because I quite like this idea and do think it would be great to carry on with it.

Also if you could remove me from the queue because I won't be able to make it next week that'd be gr8 m8
DeletedUser_6709840
This system actually is helping me keep regular activity and make progress on my own maps, 10/10
Riari
take me out lad im invading another country
Kagari
i kinda like the idea of carrying out after the holidays but instead of having it as a weekly event, we try to do it as a monthly event during non-festive seasons (aka normal days)

and whenever a particular festive season draws near, we're going to have it back as a weekly event again.

feel free to give any comments/debates for this idea of mine~
JBHyperion
Got the heads up from ascendance that he won't be able to carry this on and that I can take it over from him (assuming people still wish to do so). I'll be sending out PMs to interested people for the last "holiday" round on Tuesday (27th) for posting on the New Years' weekend (31st). If you don't want to participate (or previously withdrew and want to rejoin) please let me know ASAP.
JBHyperion
Little bump - final week PMs have gone out. Terribly sorry if anyone gets someone they got previously, or if I suggested an incorrect map. Don't have a lot to work with here xD