Helblinde - Memoria (Original Mix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Manwon

Fresh Chicken wrote:

[SHD]

00:02:123 (2123|3) - 전 개인적으로 이 노트 별로 안느껴 지는거같아요. 잭은 00:00:945 (945|3,1159|3,1373|3,1587|3,1802|3,1909|3,2016|3,2230|3,2445|3) - 이렇게만 느낄수 있는거같네요 - 수정완료

00:13:480 (13480|0,13480|1) - 이거 고스트 노트 아닌가요? 제가 보기에는 그냥 소리가 끝나는 지점같은데.. (이 타이밍은 모든 난이도 동일하게 적용 부탁드려요) - 바로 수정 했습니다.

00:18:730 (18730|1,18837|0) - 2-1 보다는 1-2 가 배치상 더 편할거같네요 - 수정완료

00:44:659 - ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6712627 - 어떤걸 의미하시는지는 모르겠습니다.. (배치 관련이라면 의도 라고 설명하고 싶습니다..)

01:16:802 - 1234 - 13 -24 반복보다 더 좋은패턴이 있을거같은데 좀 바꿔보시는거 어떠세요 - 패턴의 배치를 이렇게 해왔기 때문에 하나만 바꾸는게 오히려 부자연 스러울꺼 같네요 대신 마지막 234 노트를 134로 바꿔놨습니다.

02:41:230 - 하나 추가하심이 나아보이네요 - 추가완료

걍 일단 SHD만 이렇게볼게요 다른 난이도는 추천이 있다해도 그닥 바꾸지않아도 된다는 생각이기때문에 ㅋㅋ
감사합니다
Aruel
다른 난이도는 그럭저럭인거같아요, 00:13:480 (13480|0,13480|1) 이부분만 다른난이도도 좀 삭제 부탁드리겠습니다. 삭제후 업뎃하시고 이브닝에게 리버블 받으시고 홈페이지 PM 또는 인게임에서 알려주시면 퀄리파이 드릴게욤~
Topic Starter
Manwon

Fresh Chicken wrote:

다른 난이도는 그럭저럭인거같아요, 00:13:480 (13480|0,13480|1) 이부분만 다른난이도도 좀 삭제 부탁드리겠습니다. 삭제후 업뎃하시고 이브닝에게 리버블 받으시고 홈페이지 PM 또는 인게임에서 알려주시면 퀄리파이 드릴게욤~
모두 업데이트 했습니다 감사합니다 :D
Evening
o w o)
Aruel
뾰로롱

Ex) Let me give a chance for this map, I know this map can make drama enough but let me just think it as challenge for now.
Wh1teh
[SHD]

01:12:945 - 01:18:087 - all of this is only 2hand jumps, hands etc. requires stupid amount of control. Otherwise in this kiai section you give a lot of 12 and 34 jumps for the player to "reset" control so to say, I think you should do that at least once in the highlighted area.

01:34:373 - http://puu.sh/sK06M/da12d9f44f.png I can't believe that this anchor is intentional.

03:06:945 - http://puu.sh/sK0qB/12ada9a002.png this looks really gay, it's maybe not that bad but it can be pretty awkward to play, also u have this going on with the other hand at the same time http://puu.sh/sK0tY/6658e542b8.png
Topic Starter
Manwon

Wh1teh wrote:

[SHD]

01:12:945 - 01:18:087 - all of this is only 2hand jumps, hands etc. requires stupid amount of control. Otherwise in this kiai section you give a lot of 12 and 34 jumps for the player to "reset" control so to say, I think you should do that at least once in the highlighted area. - I think it is individual difference. Thank you for your feedback.

01:34:373 - http://puu.sh/sK06M/da12d9f44f.png I can't believe that this anchor is intentional. - I'm sorry, it is intentional. For the part you mentioned, I put the layout I think of.

03:06:945 - http://puu.sh/sK0qB/12ada9a002.png this looks really gay, it's maybe not that bad but it can be pretty awkward to play, also u have this going on with the other hand at the same time http://puu.sh/sK0tY/6658e542b8.png
- I think that there is no big problem because it came out as I thought it is intention.

yes Thank you for your feedback. :)
Arzenvald
correct me if im wrong, but im not sure whether MX & MX+ (or any other "difficulty"+) are allowed for difficulty name? (boulafacet smh)
or is this has become thing now?
Evening

ajeemaniz wrote:

correct me if im wrong, but im not sure whether MX & MX+ (or any other "difficulty"+) are allowed for difficulty name? (boulafacet smh)
why are they not allowed
Topic Starter
Manwon

ajeemaniz wrote:

I use LeiN-not what I wrote. :?

I asked Evening and she said it was okay that there was no problem. :)
Sandalphon
A map suppose to use different amount of notes in different section to show the different intensity of the music, yes all the note which placed on 1/4 aren't ghost note, but using double for every sound you heard is just so wrong. Like I mention above about the intensity, try to think if someone map "Dango Daikazoku" and spam triple pattern through the map, that's what we call awkward. Instead of using double for all the 1/4 kick sound, I want you to reconsider and revaluate different sound/instruments you heard in this song and by using different amount of notes/pattern to show that difference.
Beside that, most of the jacks pattern in map doesn't make any sense to me tbh. All I can think of is that you want to increase the difficulty of this map. Every song have a limit, even its a low BPM song, it doesn't give you the right to use such "undefined jacks" through the map. Of course prove me wrong if you can explain every single jack you use in this map. My understanding about jacks is to use them only if the sounds are the same pitch or there are some catchy/main sounds which I want to emphasize them. It would be nice if you can share your understanding about the usage of jacks.
Good luck.
_Zenith

SanadaYukimura wrote:

A map suppose to use different amount of notes in different section to show the different intensity of the music, yes all the note which placed on 1/4 aren't ghost note, but using double for every sound you heard is just so wrong. Like I mention above about the intensity, try to think if someone map "Dango Daikazoku" and spam triple pattern through the map, that's what we call awkward. Instead of using double for all the 1/4 kick sound, I want you to reconsider and revaluate different sound/instruments you heard in this song and by using different amount of notes/pattern to show that difference.
Beside that, most of the jacks pattern in map doesn't make any sense to me tbh. All I can think of is that you want to increase the difficulty of this map. Every song have a limit, even its a low BPM song, it doesn't give you the right to use such "undefined jacks" through the map. Of course prove me wrong if you can explain every single jack you use in this map. My understanding about jacks is to use them only if the sounds are the same pitch or there are some catchy/main sounds which I want to emphasize them. It would be nice if you can share your understanding about the usage of jacks.
Good luck.
Totally agree. A map full with double notes actually does not fun at all.
Also, I remembered "+" is not allowed anymore.. Since long time ago, Who knows.
Aruel
Why not adding + on difficulties? there's no rules
Arzenvald
na, my bad, i forgot the reason aaaa, i just want to confirm whether these HD & HD+ or MX & MX+ etc etc nowadays are okay..
Rivals_7
I think i forgot to reply here lel

Loctav "nuked" this kind of diffnames (using +), as he said in Underjoy's Thanatos a year ago
p/4841822
p/4841899
Evening

Rivals_7 wrote:

Loctav "nuked" this kind of diffnames (using +), as he said in Underjoy's Thanatos a year ago
p/4841822
p/4841899
it's wrong because?

MX MX+ SHD
sounds like a reasonable spread to me as it definitely seems that MX+ is easier than SHD but harder than MX

What else would you suggest then, if you don't "like" this, do speak for yourself
bumping the difficulty slightly higher by increasing the spread isn't a good idea as SHD becomes SMX or whatever? Smexy?

osu!mania has never really planned to explicitly set in stone what is an "EZ" and "NM" and so on, but for most players and most maps, these difficulty naming are rather consistent to a certain degree, we can call this an absolute scale of difficulty.

We also consider relative/dynamic scale, to keep it slightly more flexible, just in case something is overrated/underrated, it's really up to the BN judgement to see if it's incorrectly "rated" on the absolute scale.

Changing to the no "+" or "-" rule is rather redundant as I don't see a significant amount of people really complaining about it being not obvious that it's supposed to go like "MX MX+ SHD". It's quite obvious to most people at this point as I've observed, however, common sense should also take place during difficulty naming of course (talking about being a nominator), just in case "heeeey why can't i rank my MX++++++++++++?" shit happens.

Don't go quoting back to people saying this is wrong that is wrong, I do disagree about "EZ+, NM" being a reasonable difficulty naming scheme due to "EZ+" having no "EZ" reference and it's possible to bump "EZ+" to "EZ". But how is this relevant to Memoria?
Akasha-

Rivals_7 wrote:

p/4841822
p/4841899
It's because of this map only have one easy diff, and with only one easy wouldnt make any senses if its diffname have plus on it, so removing for the best. So on, this map has 2 MX so I think its fine to me
But still recomended to change to something else, that "+" looks kinda odd.

Anyway, SY said everything I want to say about this map, moving on, this map is challenge, yes, but its not deverse to be in ranked section, the bom is low, you dont have any limits by mapping low bpm songs with real hard pattern but its kind of abusing, 2 notes chord all over the chorus, 3 notes chord for burst part and after all i found no fun in this map, it looks like it broken the terms of musical. If you liked to map hard maps, you can choose a suitable song to do that, this is a trance sog, with 140BPM, I would never think of a low BPM song with 4K can touch 6 * SR. All over are 2 notes chord on 1/4, 3 chords normally on 1/1 and sometime 4 notes chord for melody, its really abusing. Im not sayig you cant rank these maps like this but how about give me some explaintion? Why did you do that? Challenging isn't enough, because I think this map is nothing than a normal overmapped map which should be in Loved section or Graveyard instead. The chord on 4K make it even nonsenses with nonstop jacks, which only should add in special case like pitch or stair or to fit the note amount according to the music, hihats doesnt deverse to have 2 notes, I mean on 1/4 too, single stream, stair, jump are already enough for this kind of the song. So I would appreciate If I could listen to your point of view. Best of luck!
Evening
--

Well, since everyone is arguing about how this is technically mapped over it's limit, how would you define this particular "limit" in this case then?

I personally find that this difficulty is fitting and its difficulty gradient throughout the whole chart/file is rather well done, scaling upwards in difficulty from MX+, I think it's a decent difficulty increment.

You might hit me with the "how about I just rank something that is 6 note chords all over a calm song, it's still technically sound in terms of difficulty gradient right, since it's consistent. Well, it really comes down to perspectives here, I am very capable of playing Memoria as it is, I know how it feels, physically, when playing it, here, let me break down why Memoria is fitting.

--

We can go ahead and like, argue about how this is technically incorrect and so on but its layering is 90%+ correct so we'll be going in circles, so let me explain to you how this map works out for high-end players.

I included a tldr at the end if you're not interested

Pattern wise:

We can first discuss how 2 note chords in this difficulty works well with hats, we're going to discuss this mainly on the physical aspect.

Might as well define some terms just in case i use them:
Single: 1 note
Jump: 2 notes
Hand: 3 notes
Quad: 4 notes

First, we can break down the structure of a single jump:
we can throw these patterns here into category A (in which I'll explain later):
13, 14, 24, 23
these into category B:
12, 34

Physical Impact

In category A, you'd notice that there is only 1 note per hand (literally your hand, the limb), this doesn't create a lot of impact, physically, this means that it'll physically feel lighter if you play chords that fall in category A compared to category B, in which focuses on using 2 fingers per hand (the limb).

And why is this important? This is important because a) this means that it'll generally feel light enough for higher tier players when playing these chords, this somewhat resembles the lightness of a "hat".

Breaks

Moving onto the justification of chords in Category B being viable for "hats", notice how if you have either of these chords, there will always be 1 hand (the limb) that is not pressing anything.

This usage of Category B chords is vital when you're dealing with stamina related jack maps here, a single break can help regenerate the player's focus very quickly. While it is not lighter than chords in Category A, it trades it's abnormal increase in physical impact with a slight break for a specific hand, this is why it balances out in the end in terms of physical demands.

What's the limit, and why jumps?

Notice how Category A and Category B chords can work together to create a sequence of chords in which will work out well in the end through regulation of breaks and physical impact. But why not, lets say, do hands for the whole song, will that work too? Will I rank the map in this case? What are the implications of doing hands for the whole song?

First things first, if we do use hands for the whole song, there is absolutely 0 chance you can put a break in that pattern, this cranks up the difficulty a ton (a fuck ton) (emphasis: ton)

It's really up to discretion at this point, I wouldn't say that it's not rankable to do so, but it'd certainly be out of my judgement as it's going to be way too hard for me to play :p

--
Off Topic:
What makes this map "quality"?

I can break it down to 3 simple categories:
It's fun, unique, and uses patterns well

the third category is going to be a long ass essay so I'm leaving that for last.

Fun fun f-

So what makes this map so fun? I think it's mainly due to its difficulty catering to players like me to enjoy, I personally dig stamina maps (quite a ton), and I really like this song (woo subjective!), that's why I chose to support this map

Unique Style

I don't think I've played anything like this in the ranked section, The Lost Dedicated would be the closest but that's not ranked. I feel that this is a new experience for players and is a good way to get them started on learning jacks, or at least promoting jack mapping. While this mapping style may seem like it's just "imma just throw these notes everywhere muahahahah i like pending slots U WU", I can further explain the deeper analysis of what goes on in this map that makes it unique and also enjoyable/reasonable at the same time

Pattern Execution

Theme

The theme of this map (to me) is basically a jack stamina map, I don't think there's anything else to it, but the theme is important as we'll keep going back to this to justify

Base Patterns

Base patterns as in the patterns you literally see everywhere with pretty much close to no structure (I would agree partially)

00:06:945 (6945|2) - We'll start from here

Well if it was randomly generated, you'd expect something else, but if you were to categorize these chords into A and B, you'll notice that Category B chords tends to have a specific line up in this particular section, allowing breaks for one hand or the other, this is where it regulates difficulty, such that it's not too stamina draining

Secondly, we can see that most anchors go up to 3, (I let some anchors that are 4 or 5 go if they play well)

Anchors

Anchors in this case would be a really long jack hammer, it is an anchor just because there are still pattern changes during that particular hammer

00:18:087 (18087|3,18195|3,18302|3,18409|3,18516|3,18623|3,18730|3,18837|3,18945|3) -

Well, it's quite obvious that it goes to the vocal, but the plus of having an anchor like this is that it emphasizes on the vocal quite a lot, this is similar to "bursts" in streamy maps where you would just put 1/8s or w/e instead of 1/4s

Personally think this is a good way to emphasize something

Quads

I'm predicting someone will come up here and say "what about quads"

01:08:659 (68659|2) -

Well it's somewhat similar to the explanation of an anchor, but a quad, to me, felt more instant, instead of a long drawn out burst, feel that if you were to incorporate quads sandwiched between 2 jumps, something like 01:14:123 (74123|0,74123|2,74230|2,74230|0,74230|3,74230|1,74337|3,74337|1) - , it feels amazing and strong and it's not too difficult too

Bursts

01:34:373 (94373|2) -

This is where the map might be a little bit unfair, but I think it's a fine difficulty spike here, felt that it's a good closing to each section, with ample breaks at the end of it so that you don't combo break rush infinitely

Difficulty Management

Personally never planned to judge the whole thing by looking at it in a technical perspective where I analyze the implications of every single pattern, I pretty much judged this difficulty gradient/curve through testplaying, and I do, find it fine.

TL;DR Maybe looking at it in the editor may not be the best idea to judge this map, I believe it's better if you'd just play it.
Aruel

Evening wrote:

Maybe looking at it in the editor may not be the best idea to judge this map, I believe it's better if you'd just play it.
Sandalphon
Maybe you should let the mapper to explain everything which people are arguing about, in case there is any misunderstanding between you and the mapper.

FYI, I did actually played the map before I drop my comment here, thanks
Evening
The mapper has trouble replying in english and you wondered why was this ranked with such layering, I as the nominator, holds the responsibility and I am the person who let this go to rank, therefore, it's fine if i explain.

As for the anchoring (eg. wh1teh's post) I let the mapper explain as it's more specific and not directed towards the ranking procedure here.

(obligatory thanks lmao)
Blocko
Seeing as there is discussion going on, I've disqualified this set for now.

Please keep discussion civilized and make sure all concerns on the beatmap are covered.

On a side note, difficulty names with + on them are not allowed because that kind of naming was scrapped years ago.

Why was it scrapped? Why isn't the -/+ diff naming not allowed despite not being in the rules, and somewhat making sense?

Basically it leads to confusion as to what a difficulty should be named. If the -/+ diff naming scheme is allowed in ranking, we're gonna have to draw a line as to what defines an Insane+ or Hard- or Normal+ whatever. That will take a lot of time to do and makes difficulty naming a lot more complicated than it should be.

Anyway, calling a difficulty MX+ just because it's slightly harder than MX but easier than SC wouldn't really make sense. Why not just call it MX?

Please decide on using either MX or SC, not MX+, SC- or anything in between.
Pope Gadget
small two cents, SHD only afaik

chordjacks at 01:34:373 - are way too awkward in comparison with the rest of the chart
the right hand longjack at 03:52:373 - should be on the left hand so that it mirrors 00:18:087 - and removes bias

besides general "make it more interesting" complaints, that's pretty much it for the actual chart
lemonguy

Wh1teh wrote:

[SHD]

01:12:945 - 01:18:087 - all of this is only 2hand jumps, hands etc. requires stupid amount of control. Otherwise in this kiai section you give a lot of 12 and 34 jumps for the player to "reset" control so to say, I think you should do that at least once in the highlighted area.

01:34:373 - http://puu.sh/sK06M/da12d9f44f.png I can't believe that this anchor is intentional.

Didn't check to see if there were any inconsistencies in layering throughout the map, but the main problems I have with the SHD are the 2nd and 3rd points that Wh1teh brought up.

01:34:373 - You do state that the anchors are intentional, but I do not understand the meaning behind them. Personally I think that an anchor on the right hand like that isn't justified, but if you can provide reasoning for it, I can try to understand the meaning behind it. In my opinion, it would be best to divide the density up evenly between both hands. Something like this may work better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6787384
Otherwise, I'd suggest replacing the quads here with hands, and still evenly spreading out the density between both hands.

03:06:945 - I can understand from the music why this is the way you mapped it, but splitting up anchors between both hands is very cruel (feels like I am playing the difficult part in Sewing Machine). I think something like this would work better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6787332

I am pretty much fine with the rest of the map, I understand why most of it is mapped how it is. Good luck of getting this re-qualified, I enjoyed playing it.
Topic Starter
Manwon

Gekido- wrote:

Wh1teh wrote:

[SHD]

Didn't check to see if there were any inconsistencies in layering throughout the map, but the main problems I have with the SHD are the 2nd and 3rd points that Wh1teh brought up.

01:34:373 - You do state that the anchors are intentional, but I do not understand the meaning behind them. Personally I think that an anchor on the right hand like that isn't justified, but if you can provide reasoning for it, I can try to understand the meaning behind it. In my opinion, it would be best to divide the density up evenly between both hands. Something like this may work better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6787384
Otherwise, I'd suggest replacing the quads here with hands, and still evenly spreading out the density between both hands.

03:06:945 - I can understand from the music why this is the way you mapped it, but splitting up anchors between both hands is very cruel (feels like I am playing the difficult part in Sewing Machine). I think something like this would work better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6787332

I am pretty much fine with the rest of the map, I understand why most of it is mapped how it is. Good luck of getting this re-qualified, I enjoyed playing it.

01:08:659 - 01:36:087 The pattern was modified to be consistent. AND However, when there is a problem, I think it is individual difference.
Sorry, I understand.

03:06:945 - Same as above comments.

Thank you for your feedback. :)
Topic Starter
Manwon
01:08:659 (68659|0) - 01:28:802 (88802|0) - I was not satisfied. :( I revised it again.

01: 34: 373 (94373 | 0) - and 03: 06: 945 (186945 | 0) - The parts are unchanged.

ok :?
Topic Starter
Manwon

Blocko wrote:

Please keep discussion civilized and make sure all concerns on the beatmap are covered.

On a side note, difficulty names with + on them are not allowed because that kind of naming was scrapped years ago.

Why was it scrapped? Why isn't the -/+ diff naming not allowed despite not being in the rules, and somewhat making sense?

Basically it leads to confusion as to what a difficulty should be named. If the -/+ diff naming scheme is allowed in ranking, we're gonna have to draw a line as to what defines an Insane+ or Hard- or Normal+ whatever. That will take a lot of time to do and makes difficulty naming a lot more complicated than it should be.

Anyway, calling a difficulty MX+ just because it's slightly harder than MX but easier than SC wouldn't really make sense. Why not just call it MX?

I have removed +.
LeiN-'S MX+ / LeiN'-S MX fix. :)
Reba

Manwon wrote:

I have removed +.
만원님 안녕하세요. LeiN-'s MX 로 바꿀수가 없는게 이미 만원님의 MX 가 있기 때문에 동일한 난이도를 표현하는것으로 되어 디퀄요소가 됩니다.
예를들어 지금의 LeiN-'s MX를 LeiN-'s SC 로 하고 현재의 SC를 EX 같은 다른 난이도로 표기하시면 좋을거같습니다. 거꾸로 LeiN-'s EX 와 그냥 SC를 두셔두 좋구요.
수고하세용
Topic Starter
Manwon

Reba wrote:

Manwon wrote:

I have removed +.
만원님 안녕하세요. LeiN-'s MX 로 바꿀수가 없는게 이미 만원님의 MX 가 있기 때문에 동일한 난이도를 표현하는것으로 되어 디퀄요소가 됩니다.
예를들어 지금의 LeiN-'s MX를 LeiN-'s SC 로 하고 현재의 SC를 EX 같은 다른 난이도로 표기하시면 좋을거같습니다. 거꾸로 LeiN-'s EX 와 그냥 SC를 두셔두 좋구요.
수고하세용

바로 수정 완료 했습니다. 정말 감사합니다 :)
Aruel
It wouldn't be trustworthy for a person like me to say these words, but in my personal opinion a map with this kind of pattern style getting ranked doesn't change the way osu!mania ranked beatmaps will be in the future. I do agree with the statement saying that this beatmap is generally a bit overmapped. But if you have enough skills to play a 6* 4K map, you'll know this map is well structured and very fun to play. As a player, a mapper that likes challenges, and a modder, I support this map. The meaning of this beatmap getting ranked is only the fact that osu!mania ranked mapset pattern representations will be more free and available, only that.
Kamikaze
While I don't necessairly like this map in particular, I do have to agree with FC here.

I do appreciate that you guys are trying to push this map to rank, because it's unique, the same goes for maps like influenza recently. It's something that is weird, controversial, sure, but also it's bringing more variety to the ranked maps which is very appreciated.
And yeah, if this gets through that doesn't mean that any map like that wil get through. There have been examples of that in the past.

Like AiAe didn't bring more quadstream charts ranked. Batting show didn't really bring many ultra SV charts ranked (which I really hoped it would) and so on.
So I wish to see this ranked just to have more variety in ranked section.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Manwon

Blocko wrote:

I changed the difficulty name again.

LeiN-'s MX -> LeiN-'s SC / SC -> EX :)
Arzenvald
arguing to change this map (especially SC, EX, & SHD) into the old-style charting that favors lesser amount of notes would only limits the variety of 4K challenging map that favors playability purpose, i honestly would support a new things than the old legacy mapping style that has been became a meta & mainstream in osu!mania community since long ago..

i wish this map gets requalified again soon, and at least i remember the reasoning why +/- diff name are not allowed.. lol
Evening
SHD

01:33:087 (93087|0) - would suggest something like this to avoid that 12 2 12 1 12 2 12 anchor which is really awkward to play: http://puu.sh/sSdWq/5ed0a159e2.jpg

03:14:337 (194337|1,194337|0,194445|2,194552|0,194552|1) - suggesting this just to balance left and right: http://puu.sh/sSe28/4c659ea6f4.jpg

otherwise, others look fine to me, poke me when you check these suggestions
Topic Starter
Manwon

Evening wrote:

SHD

01:33:087 (93087|0) - would suggest something like this to avoid that 12 2 12 1 12 2 12 anchor which is really awkward to play: http://puu.sh/sSdWq/5ed0a159e2.jpg

03:14:337 (194337|1,194337|0,194445|2,194552|0,194552|1) - suggesting this just to balance left and right: http://puu.sh/sSe28/4c659ea6f4.jpg

otherwise, others look fine to me, poke me when you check these suggestions
all fix complete :)
Evening
cool
Arzenvald
lein's diff
03:09:623 (189623|1,190052|1) - 03:16:480 (196480|2,196909|2) - 03:23:337 (203337|2,203766|2) - 03:30:195 (210195|1,210623|1) - ? im not sure these notes follows any synth to justify the doubles?

edit : uu that faint vocal fx, my bad
Aruel
hoi

There was no complaints / moddings / consultation in 24 hours after bubbled. So it should be fine.
LastExceed
Such a great map! finally a hard map that isn't just [12] [34] spam. Too bad it won't get ranked... expect a DQ with "overdone" as reason in the next few minutes
EDIT: dont get me wrong, i personally don't think its overdone.
Topic Starter
Manwon

LastExceed wrote:

Such a great map! finally a hard map that isn't just [12] [34] spam. Too bad it won't get ranked... expect a DQ with "overdone" as reason in the next few minutes
Why deprive you of qualifications?
If you think overdoing, think about the precedent.

I saw the precedent of another map. :?
show more