forum

[Archived] Problem (creative title)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Colderchocolate
oh. Hello. After one year I decided to play osu. I install game and I open app. I was login, but when I clicked in this window to login, osu do nothing and I can't login. The same problem are, when I clicked ' options ' window. I can't open it. Reinstall game? Yes, I do this. Nothing here. What can I do? Greetings ;)
Kao
Did you receive any error?
If you did, could you post what errors were they?

Have you verified your account?
Check your emails to see if it was asking for verification
If it did, logout and login in the website and verify your account again

Other than that
Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh detailing your issue instead. This means anything that is directly related to your account, including flag changes, username changes, osu!supporter payment issues, account security concerns, etc..

Your title should explain a bit more of your problem next time
Please read the rules next time before posting.
Thanks!
Topic Starter
Colderchocolate
Any errors. I have account since 2015 (?). I must send this mail. I'm very very sorry. Thank you very much for your help. Greetings ;)
Mousr
It is probably the problem with the login info, check if it works if you delete osu!.*username*.cfg in osu folder. If it's not worked, you can try reinstalling osu with different directory.
Kao

Mousr wrote:

It is probably the problem with the login info, check if it works if you delete osu!.*username*.cfg in osu folder. If it's not worked, you can try reinstalling osu with different directory.
Reinstalling osu! Never helps in these kind of problem. It would just waste time
OP also stated he already reinstalled :?

He most likely didn't verify his account due to the fact that he was inactive for a year.
Mousr

Kao wrote:

Mousr wrote:

Reinstalling osu! Never helps in these kind of problem. It would just waste time
OP also stated he already reinstalled :?
I would suggest reinstalling in a different directory, since uninstalling osu would leave 'old' files containing old data that would cause this problem imo.
Kao
In that case, we can just use the recovery dialog option
Hold Shift while opening osu!, when the dialog shows up just click on "Repair osu!" :)