forum

[duplicate] [invalid] New mod: Blind [BD]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Amoxity
This mod is a counterpart to hidden and it increases your score by 6%. It makes hit circles, slider balls, and spinners invisible, but it keeps approach circles and slider follow circles visible.

I made a video of this mod idea take a look :)
Sandy Hoey
It would be impossible to play this with hd on. You also could never play this mod when playing a map for the first time because of spinners. No way from me. And how is it blind if you can still see the outline of the sliders?
Topic Starter
Amoxity

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It would be impossible to play this with hd on. You also could never play this mod when playing a map for the first time because of spinners. No way from me. And how is it blind if you can still see the outline of the sliders?
It would not be possible to play with hidden, like how nightcore isn't possible with doubletime. And I thought maybe it would be too difficult if the slider outline was invisible, but I guess it can be invisible too.
Sandy Hoey

Amoxity wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It would not be possible to play with hidden, like how nightcore isn't possible with doubletime. And I thought maybe it would be too difficult if the slider outline was invisible, but I guess it can be invisible too.
I was confused because you said it would be a counterpart to hf, and that is not the relation between dt and nc. If you made the slider border invisible it would actually be impossible to do them because you wouldn't know where to go. I just don't think this idea will ever see the light of day
Endaris
I don't think this will ever get introduced as the effect can be fully achieved via using an according skin as long as you don't exclude sliderborders (which would be lame for the reasons mentioned by Sandy Hoey).
Surono

Amoxity wrote:

like how nightcore isn't possible with doubletime.
DT = NC

so,.

HD = BD

eh..
Dusk69
Dude this is an unappreciated mango.
Bara-
Seijiro
In addition to the link above: t/329576/start=0&&hilit=Blind+mod
Let's say that in general our users don't like this sort of stuff...