forum

[GD Request] Yunomi - Wakusei Rabbit (ft. Toriena)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GenDoNL
Hello there,

I'm looking for GDs for the following mapset:
Yunomi - Wakusei Rabbit (ft. Toriena)

I was planning to map all of these myself, but I sadly do not have enough time to map an entire set, that's why I'm here asking for your help!

Available:
- Easy (~1.3*) (Optional, since I do have a normal diff of 1.9*) Taken by ShogunMoon
- Insane (~4.4*)
- Extra (~5.4*) Taken by Kami-senpai

All Diffs taken, thanks a lot everyone!
Even though I now have a complete set, feel free to PM if you think you could contribute to this set!

Do note that since I do not have a ranked map I do not require you to have one either, but please be kinda experienced in mapping since I am planning to push this for ranking.

Thanks a lot
-Gendo
Shunao
Hi there~
Can I take Easy?
Zonthem
Hi !
I'd like to take an Insane
(I think i'm as good as you for mapping skills^^)
Topic Starter
GenDoNL
Ay, Sorry for my late response

ShogunMoon wrote:

Hi there~
Can I take Easy?
Yes please!

Nherantelon wrote:

Hi !
I'd like to take an Insane
(I think i'm as good as you for mapping skills^^)
Sure, go ahead !

By the way, feel free to use any of my hitsounds or to add your own hitsounds.
Zonthem
I have to reconsider my GD, I will not have the time right now (sorry). But if the offer is available within 2 weeks, why not
Topic Starter
GenDoNL

Nherantelon wrote:

I have to reconsider my GD, I will not have the time right now (sorry). But if the offer is available within 2 weeks, why not
Alright no problem, thanks anyway for showing interest!
- Juno -
I'm down to make an extra but I'm still working on my style and mapping overall so I'll do my best but it might need a bit more modding than most maps
Topic Starter
GenDoNL

Junovaslayer wrote:

I'm down to make an extra but I'm still working on my style and mapping overall so I'll do my best but it might need a bit more modding than most maps
I'm sorry, but the extra is already taken and I don't think I'll need more than 1 extra at the moment :(
Nightstalker
Are you interested in a taiko GD?

I'm only experienced mapping Taiko diffs, so I sadly can't help out with standart diffs :S
Topic Starter
GenDoNL

Nightstalker wrote:

I'm only experienced mapping Taiko diffs, so I sadly can't help out with standart diffs :S
If I were to accept a Taiko GD I would need a complete Taiko spread because of the ranking rules.
I'd rather not over complicate things for my first serious mapset, sorry!
Thanks a lot for showing interest though.
_DT3

GenDoNL wrote:

Nightstalker wrote:

If I were to accept a Taiko GD I would need a complete Taiko spread because of the ranking rules.
I'd rather not over complicate things for my first serious mapset, sorry!
Thanks a lot for showing interest though.
Actually, you would only need a Muzukashii (Hard) and Oni (Insane), so that would make it less complicated
I'm interested to see how this goes
GL1 ^^
Topic Starter
GenDoNL

_DT3 wrote:

Actually, you would only need a Muzukashii (Hard) and Oni (Insane), so that would make it less complicated
I'm interested to see how this goes
GL1 ^^
Oh I see, you actually just need 2 Taiko/Mania difficulties! I thought you had to make an entire set for those as well and only CTB was excluded, thanks a lot for correcting me.

I might accept 2 taiko difficulties then. The thing is, I have literally zero experience in taiko playing + mapping so I would be unable to judge the quality of those maps.

Please PM on the forums (or in-game if I'm online) if someone is interested in making 2 taiko diffs, so we could discuss this in more detail.
Elcheer
I'm interested in making an Insane diff
Can I take it?
Topic Starter
GenDoNL

Elcheer wrote:

I'm interested in making an Insane diff
Can I take it?
Yes, go ahead!