forum

[Archived] osu! Replay Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Narasuki
Bara-
Since you exported the map, the map content's got changed (most likely some minor numbers). Whenever you press export package, you'll also see a 'Saved Beatmap' message pop up. Whenever this pops up, all local rankings get wiped
Topic Starter
Narasuki

Bara- wrote:

Since you exported the map, the map content's got changed (most likely some minor numbers). Whenever you press export package, you'll also see a 'Saved Beatmap' message pop up. Whenever this pops up, all local rankings get wiped
How can i get those numbers back to their original state to be able to watch that replay
Topic Starter
Narasuki
Anybody?
o x
Pretty sure you can't. It is like how you can't revert a map back to it's original state. If you did this while in editor you could have revert to saved but since you already saved the map I don't think there is anything you can do about it.
Bara-

Narasuki wrote:

Bara- wrote:

How can i get those numbers back to they're state to be able to watch that replay
You can't
The map got changed, so the replay is unable to be played again
If you had exported the replay with f2, yoi can see that it'll say either "Couldn't find the beatmap", or something as "This score has no replay saved"

If you want to export a map next time with a similar thing, do this
Open the folder
Archive everything inside the folder (WinZip/WinRar/7zip etc.) but don't pick an extension
Then name it "Insert name of what you want.osz"
This way it'll create an .osz file for you, with the exact same contents as before