forum

[Archived] Screen Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nio_ame
Problem Details:
While playing, a friend of mine changed the settings to the screen on osu options and so the screen went blank for a while and restarted again. I thought nothing of it but when I started the game again all I could was the bottom left corner of the screen and nothing else. As well as the fact that the screen was only showing 1/4 of the game it went to the top corner of the computer screen hiding 75% of the screen. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled again and nothing has been working. I tried my best to get to options of the osu menu screen by guessing where he options button would be but I cant. Ive tried the o button which worked for me on the kast update but yet again nothing has been working. Id like help whenever possible or at least advice. I know everyone in the osu community will be busy with other problems so if you do end up helping me I thank you

Sincerely
Jacqueline (Nio_Ame)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I'm still fairly new to the osu community so I'm not sure how to post a image or screenshot.
If there is another way to show the image then please tell me so I can get this problem fixed without confusing anyone anymore than I already am.

osu! version: 20160403.6
Sandy Hoey
If you are trying to get the options, it is ctrl+o, not just o.
Topic Starter
Nio_ame

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you are trying to get the options, it is ctrl+o, not just o.

I have tried that already. Thanks tho
Dntm8kmeeatu
Make sure your graphics drivers are installed and properly updated?

If they are, Hold shift when launching the osu! executable until a menu appears. Enable Compatibility mode and launch the game.