forum

[Archived] cant connect to bancho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sesshoko
Problem Details:
so first it told me that i would need to verify my account. after a lot of problems we managed to verify it and its still telling the same as before. so i deinstalled osu and installed it again. stil the same. it also tells me that it cant conect me to bancho so i looked up all the solutions that can be found, i disabled my firewall : stil the same. i looked if the server was down : nope. loging out and log back in : stil not working and the reinstaling i also already did. now i also tried to click on my own account name in osu and normaly ot should direct me to my account here but in the new opend tap it tells me "the user u are looking for was not found" but as we all can see my account is stil existing otherwise i wouldnt be able to post here and if i go to my account from the browser then it opens at once. now i realy dont know if its only because of the connection with bancho or if it doesnt connect because it cant find my account (despite when i click on the shown "u need to verify" button and the browser opens that the tap tells me that im already verifyed.......i realy need help on this problem...for the case that someone thinks this might be important im using windows 7 ultimate
the computer is new and so is the windows on it.
for those who want a creenshoot of the issues in osu and the issue about not finding my account i added some screenshoots

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

in osu : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gko4mu9clq95 ... u.png?dl=0
the missconnection in the browser : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9em8kads8yg8h ... t.png?dl=0

osu! version: 20160227.3
Underforest
That second error you get is because the osu! isn't getting your user link correctly
btw, please send an e-mail to accounts@ppy.sh explaining your problem and they will help you with it
unfortunately, we can't handle account issues here, sorry
Topic Starter
Sesshoko

Underforest wrote:

That second error you get is because the osu! isn't getting your user link correctly
btw, please send an e-mail to accounts@ppy.sh explaining your problem and they will help you with it
damn, i hoped i could avoid to write them but gues i have to do so...thank you
Topic Starter
Sesshoko

Underforest wrote:

seems they also were not able to help or dont want to help? they didnt even read the full problem -.-
Pawsu

Sesshoko wrote:

Underforest wrote:

seems they also were not able to help or dont want to help? they didnt even read the full problem -.-
Are you sure you have enough info? Unfortunately we can't help here since there's really nothing we can really suggest with problems like these. Best you can do is reply with as much info as possible.
Topic Starter
Sesshoko
Are you sure you have enough info? Unfortunately we can't help here since there's really nothing we can really suggest with problems like these. Best you can do is reply with as much info as possible.[/quote]

yea, meanwhile they answered but always with more questions and i send them answers and after they asked me for my ip they never answeed again....ir didnt they mean my internet ip? i already send it to them a second time but no more answer im realy confused on my site