forum

[Archived] Tablet Huion 420 works sometimes on desktop, never on osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VioletSkye
Hello there.

I've been trying to fix my problem since I bought this tablet (Huion 420) for osu. When I first installed the drivers for the tablet (I did as instructed) everything worked fine. I was able to use it on osu, I was able to use it on my pc, the tablet reacted to the pen perfectly.

However, I did something wrong after that. I wanted to adjust the tablet area I'm working on, but I was too stupid to find the option. (I found it now.) So i assumed, it may be an issue with the drivers.
Here's the mistake I made:

I basically uninstalled and installed different drivers for the tablet a few times. Now - that I know where to find the options for the tablet - the tablet doesn't work fine anymore. I move the pen on the tablet, the tablet light goes green as it notices the movement being made, but on my monitor the mouse cursor won't move.
I plugged and unplugged it, then it worked for like 10 minutes, I opened osu and it stopped working. Fun fact, when I closed osu, it worked again but then after around 10 minutes it won't move at all anymore.
It seems to be random if the tablet reacts to the movements or not. However, the light always goes green so I'm assuming, the tablet notices the pen, but it can't always connect to my pc.

I've tried literally everything till now, as I said, I installed - reinstalled many times, put on-off raw input, tried to run osu in fullscreen, tried to run osu with letterboxing, put the mouse speed to 1x, restarted my computer, deleted the tablet from the device manager and installed everything again, changed pen batteries (lmao)..

I'm using the Huion drivers version V11.0.7 (that's the version Huion support gave me, yeah I even texted them)
And I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

I believe I damaged either something on my pc or something on the tablet..
Please, if anyone got any idea or experienced the same problem, help me. I'm so tempted to just throw it away and keep going to play osu on mouse (I cry ._.)

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Veross
Try this (It might not work tho :o ) :

- Open the Windows tab *Uninstall programs*
- Try uninstalling your drivers
- restart your pc
- install latest driver version
- restart your pc

Also it might be a problem with the pen; Try putting new batteries in it. You can also search on the web for videos that tell you how to open your pen and fix the sensor in it !
Topic Starter
VioletSkye
Aw I already tried everything of that :c Thanks anyway for your effort