forum

Osu!Go Features

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
littlebro5
While Osu!Go is a wonderful idea, I personally think it's lacking some features for the price. Even though the product is still in development, so it has a high price, $44 seems like a bit much. Anyone could easily get their own flash drive for a few dollars and download osu! on it. Some more features would make it a bit more worth it for the price, as I can't see the price going down to under $20. Maybe a more exciting design, a pink color and the triangle theme would make it a lot more interesting! While someone who has a lot of money to spend and wants to support the community might buy Osu!Go, other people may not be able/want to spend $40 on a flash drive. Some other custom Osu! digital goodies would be very cool as well. For example, you could load the flashdrive with custom Osu! screensavers, desktop backgrounds, custom Osu! sound file that plays when you insert the drive, and some other cool things! That's all I have... I'm not sure if my idea is worth looking into, but I hope it may bring some insight to the product. Thanks.
Zozimoto
Or Add This: A Custom Beatmap Storage. Also GI
Stefan
I mean, osu!go is one way to support the game. If you don't feel like spending the money or being able to spend so much money, you don't buy it and buy supporter or other merchandise instead. :P Exclusive content such as backgrounds are indeed something you could add into the osu!folder but else idk.