forum

Osu! Like game for android

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kafros
Hey guys I created an Osu! like game for android. It uses YOUR mp3 files. Just out, very buggy. But, it doesn't require people to make beatmaps as it makes them in real-time by analyzing your mp3 files. If it gets enough attention/traction and positive reviews I will do regular bug fixes and introduce new features I have been thinking about. Of course its free :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... admin.btnz

All feedback is welcome
Jeremii
There's a problem in your link, I get a 404 error when I click
Topic Starter
kafros
Yup my bad. Should be fixed. :D
Dusalty
Fun game. There is some random crashing and beatmap generation bugs sometimes

Also I think HP drain should be more forgiving.

Keep up the good work.
Topic Starter
kafros
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

I don't know why this is happening but I will look into it. Did this occur with all the songs? Also what do you think of other game elements such as sliders being added to the game?
mizuki-chan
ill give it shot when i come home from work ^^
Dusalty

kafros wrote:

Did this occur with all the songs?
That's the only song I've seen the generation bug happening. That being said I only have played something like 10 different songs.

kafros wrote:

Also what do you think of other game elements such as sliders being added to the game?
Sliders would give more variety to the gameplay, but because the beatmaps are computer generated there's high chance that the sliders would feel out of place.
Topic Starter
kafros
Thanks for the feedback!

I will make the changes soon as I am on holiday now.
E_Dragon_old
god damn it, I have a windows phone and my tablet will still need months to get fixed ~Iam the most unlucky person in the world YAY~
Luqanted
tfw when ur phone is laggy and so does this game :(