forum

[Archived] Crash comboburst :/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShineShalltear
Problem Details:
I have some skin and i want add some sounds comboburst but i past (13) comboburst file and only 2 works ( 50 combo and 100 later there is no sound combo :c)
I edit skin file and write: *CustomComboBurstSounds: 50,100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000,1100,1200* And as i said i can hear only 50 and 100 :c why it's not working? ;_; With 200 combo and later NO SOUNDS ;___;

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Darkform
Wrong section but i'll try to answer this anyways.
From what i understand your trying to add audio combo bursts, but i don't understand where your getting 50,100,200,etc from. it should just be
comboburst-0.wav - comboburst-0.png / comboburst-1.wav - comboburst-1.png. You don;t have to add a picture if you dont want to it can only be .wav files, also i'm not sure if mp3 works
Bara-
The comboburst sounds only work on circles
If sliders bring to combo to 200 it wil not play, while it does play on circle. This feature is only there for taiko, but with some skin skin.ini changes you can make it work for the other modes as well, while it's not intended to work for those modes at all
t/455818?hilit=combo+sounds
p/3472751

Well, apparently it's still not fixed...
Topic Starter
ShineShalltear
Thank you for help :)
Uhh how is this the wrong section Darkform? It's an issue he has (and skinning subforum is to share skins, not to post issue, especially since it's not a fixable one)
Pawsu

Darkform wrote:

Wrong section but i'll try to answer this anyways.
Nowhere in the Skinning Guidelines does it say that the Skinning subforum is for skinning help, except the one skinning tutorial thread which looks pretty dead to me. Help is fine for skinning related questions. :p