forum

Greatest Idea Mafia 3 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zaphkael

metal sonic1 wrote:

Zexion wrote:

I don't think I could have prevented this even with my role.

Honestly MS1 was working so convinced Zaph was confirmed town that it even convinced me sometimes too, and basically because everyone was ignoring me about Zaph being Judas or unlynchable.

And I was about to use my gladiate D3 on Zaph and Navi but in the end we would have gotten Navi lynched anyways. Man, that's so bad role I choose. I would have gone better using Retired Marine to protect myself from MB lol
i was 100% sure zaph was scum pre-lynch, which he was, since he planned to play as scum the whole time anyway

beyond that not so sure and i believed his bullshit
Tbh i really wanted to hunt all anti town roles before lynch, i actually wanted to win with town
Then i got lynched and yeah then i could go all out
Zexion
Well whatever, I'll be setting up Newbie 14 soon, so we can have a break from all this wifom.
Topic Starter
Sakura
I also made a mistake in that AutoMedic's SS should've been a kill and not a lynch, but i think it ended up being more interesting this way.
-[Jess]-
good job zaph
I thought you are always pathetic
Zexion
...and have more WIFOM but not because of weird roles, yay!
Zaphkael
Jews knows whats up

If i got killed, not lynched, you wouldve hunted mb
metal sonic1

Sakura wrote:

I also made a mistake in that AutoMedic's SS should've been a kill and not a lynch, but i think it ended up being more interesting this way.
yeah that made the game more interesting :D

gave zaph a fighting chance too, otherwise thats the oven HAHAHAHAHA
metal sonic1
its ok zaph you're a cool dude lets join the next one
Zaphkael
JESS NOT JEWS STUPID AUTOCORRECT
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zaphkael wrote:

Jews knows whats up

If i got killed, not lynched, you wouldve hunted mb
Pretty much haha (Although you'd have won with town, but still would've been a bit boring)
Zaphkael

metal sonic1 wrote:

its ok zaph you're a cool dude lets join the next one
I dont know if i should join, ppl wont believe my claims anyway.

I dont know if you realise but i fakeclaimed, said that was faked and fakeclaimed something even worse lmao
Zaphkael
Setup B wouldve been ms1 and me being masons nice lmao
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zaphkael wrote:

I dont know if i should join, ppl wont believe my claims anyway.

I dont know if you realise but i fakeclaimed, said that was faked and fakeclaimed something even worse lmao
Oi, fake claiming was pro your wincon, people will realize that.

It's not like you fake claim a cop guilty as town to get your scumread lynched, that'd be another story.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Nevertheless, it comes with the territory, ppl might get more cautious around you, but if you're town and they misread you that's on their end, people just need to learn to read you, not avoid playing with you, so i don't think you should avoid joining games.
Zaphkael
Ya lmao

The reason i joined this was to be judas/saulus or fruit vendor

SOMEDAY I WANT MY FRUIT VENDOR
Zaphkael

Sakura wrote:

Nevertheless, it comes with the territory, ppl might get more cautious around you, but if you're town and they misread you that's on their end, people just need to learn to read you, not avoid playing with you, so i don't think you should avoid joining games.
Yeah i know, thanks.

Ofc ill play here, i even have a setup ready to host
(+ ill see ya at MS anyway)
metal sonic1
fruit vendor is fucking boring. trust me on that one
Navizel
rekt
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zaphkael wrote:

I thought u were mafia knowing i was judas and wanting to lynch me to get free maf
But then i was maf and i was alone lmao
You didn't do full research it seems.
Mafia doesn't know if there's a Judas in town.
Mafia knows if a Saulus exist and who they are (just not the reverse)
Topic Starter
Sakura
Nevertheless what should have happened N1 is that Aomi shoud have inspected Zaph to clear all doubts. Considering the main debate was whether he was Mafia or Not.
Zaphkael

Sakura wrote:

Zaphkael wrote:

I thought u were mafia knowing i was judas and wanting to lynch me to get free maf
But then i was maf and i was alone lmao
You didn't do full research it seems.
Mafia doesn't know if there's a Judas in town.
Mafia knows if a Saulus exist and who they are (just not the reverse)
Oh I did; but by fakeclaiming saulus, if there was mafia present, they know I was lying. Fakeclaiming saulus gives a big hint to mafia as in ''im judas'' imo. Might just be me tho

Sakura wrote:

Nevertheless what should have happened N1 is that Aomi shoud have inspected Zaph to clear all doubts. Considering the main debate was whether he was Mafia or Not.
Big yes, but im glad they didnt xd