forum

[resolved] [Archived] [assigned] osu!mania note sprites loading late on marathon m

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lemonguy
refer to this link

I brought up this issue twice in the past (and it was seemingly fixed with one update, and after the next update it came back). The glitch is a little different than before though. While in the past, the entire map would load note sprites late if the map has a lot of notes, now the glitch only happens later into the song, after you play at least 5000-6000 or so notes (the more long notes, the less notes it takes for the glitch to appear). This glitch appears consistently on mine, and many other's games, and it is unavoidable from what we know. The glitch seemingly appears faster for those with less powerful PCs. Anyways, this glitch makes many marathon maps unplayable. Some people won't ever see the glitch (higher quality PCs most likely), but it is frustrating for those of us who do have to try and play with the glitch.

I was able to replicate this on both stable and cutting-edge btw.
Topic Starter
lemonguy
bump

would appreciate if this was ever fixed
VeilStar
I'm making kind of a useless post here since I don't have much time at this very moment, but this should have been fixed a real long while back according to this thread. Not sure what's going on with this. I can try to reproduce sometime this week though. If this hasn't been looked at within 5 days please bump the thread again.

Edit: pinning
Bara-
I have seen someone else post something similar recently, but I can't seem to find it anymore
Revaanandaz
I also like that . how do I fix it ? :(
Dntm8kmeeatu
Is this still an issue?