forum

[Archived] Issues with tablet settings.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SanzenSekai
If it continues like this even though i like osu the most of all games im gonna quit. This is the second time it happens. Im unplugging my tablet, which usually is always connected to my pc. I do nothing at all i plug it back in and boom all settings are ruined. But then you think dont worry ive got screenshots of my settings. They're totally different then before even though is the exact same settings. All i can remember is an update from wacom. I have to get used to new sensivity and settings again which is gonna decrease my skills in osu AGAIN. Do you guys have any issues with this? My tablet is a wacom intuos tablet and like 3 months old.

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
I know sometimes my tablet settings will stop working if I plug in and unplug my tablet, Simply restarting my PC fixes everything. I also suggest saving the coordinates of your tablet area somewhere just in case something goes wrong.

Did you try restarting to see if that brought your settings back?
Topic Starter
SanzenSekai

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I know sometimes my tablet settings will stop working if I plug in and unplug my tablet, Simply restarting my PC fixes everything. I also suggest saving the coordinates of your tablet area somewhere just in case something goes wrong.

Did you try restarting to see if that brought your settings back?
I have pictures of my settings because it happened last time and i didnt want it to happen again. But the EXACT SAME settings are totaly different now. Its 10000 times faster and my tablet area is totaly at the wrong place even though its the same as before.

restarted my pc twice and indeed it also happened to me when i unplugged it. but it just isnt helping.