forum

[Archived] Not getting emails for thread responses

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_handholding
Problem Details:
I'm not getting emails when a thread I've subscribed to has received a reply. I know my account is connected to the right address because I get emails when I purchase supporter.

Anyone know why that is?

osu! version: 20160521.2cuttingedge
Lacrimosa
There is a subscribe button under the thread's title. Make sure you click it. You can also manage your subscriptions here.
It's funny how it is the opposite of this thread.
Topic Starter
_handholding

Kisses wrote:

Problem Details:
I'm not getting emails when a thread I've subscribed to has received a reply.
VeilStar
Are you absolutely certain that you're checking the correct email? Seems to be working fine on my end at this very moment.
Bara-
You only get an email for the first unread post
If there are 3 posts you 'missed' you don't get 3 mails, you only get one for the first. You'll get another one if you read the post and a new post comes in
Topic Starter
_handholding

VeilStar wrote:

Are you absolutely certain that you're checking the correct email? Seems to be working fine on my end at this very moment.
Well this seems to be the right email address since im getting emails for supporter

Bara- wrote:

You only get an email for the first unread post
If there are 3 posts you 'missed' you don't get 3 mails, you only get one for the first. You'll get another one if you read the post and a new post comes in
I havent received any emails what so ever
Pawsu
For the sake of clarity, check to see if your email is correct. Do threads show up here?
Topic Starter
_handholding
Yes my email is right, I get emails from ppy when ever I buy supporter. I also verified it again a couple of days ago

Also, yes my threads do show up there. Even this one
VeilStar
Contact accounts@ppy.sh about this - they might be able to help you. I don't think discussing this any further in this thread can help as we can't really do anything about it if the issue is that emails from osu! aren't reaching you.