forum

[Archived] Osu glitches really bad when I press the G8 key.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gieven
Problem Details:
Whenever I press the G8 key on my Logitech G110 keyboard Osu starts freaking out and pretty much glitches my entire laptop in tell I force shut down. Whenever I press G8 it starts to Alt+Tab everywhere, holds multiple keys down typing in anything it randomly clicks, also randomly clicking everywhere, the scroll wheel is always scrolling up, caps lock is spamming off and on and some other things that happens whenever I press the G8 key. This only happens whenever I have Osu! Open. (I sometimes call the G8 key the "Death Key" because I have to force shutdown whenever I accidently press it since it's close to the esc button) Any help on why this happens or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated, this is my first time posting something on the forum so sorry if I accidently repeated some things. I would show a video but I don't want my laptop going through that very often, last time my background disappeared...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160422 (latest)
Chocolat
Topic Starter
Gieven
I'm not entirely sure what it's set to. I got it from my brother and I'm pretty sure he didn't set it either. It shouldn't bother me much anymore though I just popped out the G8 key so I wouldn't accidently press it. haha.
TheVileOne
Seems like you're in need of an upgrade if your laptop is freezing. I suggest just snooping around your keyboard drivers or it could something else that uses it if you really want to know.