forum

[Archived] Livestream

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyozoru
is there any other way to livestream osu! with fullscreen mode on?
for me in obs, when it's full screen it shows black screen but if it's not on fullscreen mode, yes it records but it lags
Lacrimosa
You have to add "Game Capture" and not "Monitor Capture" in order to be able to livestream osu! in full screen.
Once you add it, this window will pop up. There, select osu! as your application/game.
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

Nikosbks wrote:

You have to add "Game Capture" and not "Monitor Capture" in order to be able to livestream osu! in full screen.
Once you add it, this window will pop up. There, select osu! as your application/game.
no uhm, i mean i'm in game capture but when it's fullscreen it doesn't show up anything but black screen
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try using the "Anti-cheat hooking" and see if that does anything. Also, are you running the 64bit version? Try the 32bit and see if that does anything. Also, Make sure the source is properly selected. You may need to re-fresh the source or fiddle around by turning the stream off and on and un selecting and re selecting the source.
Lacrimosa

Kyozoru wrote:

no uhm, i mean i'm in game capture but when it's fullscreen it doesn't show up anything but black screen
It works perfectly for me this way, with full screen.
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Try using the "Anti-cheat hooking" and see if that does anything. Also, are you running the 64bit version? Try the 32bit and see if that does anything. Also, Make sure the source is properly selected. You may need to re-fresh the source or fiddle around by turning the stream off and on and un selecting and re selecting the source.
32bit version of obs?
Dntm8kmeeatu

Kyozoru wrote:

32bit version of obs?

Yeah, all Installs come with a 64bit and 32bit version... Unless they changed it. (Mine is slightly outdated)
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Kyozoru wrote:

32bit version of obs?
Yeah, all Installs come with a 64bit and 32bit version... Unless they changed it. (Mine is slightly outdated)
Mine 64bit obs and won't let me download 32bit, i can't find one ;_;
I'm also using the x86 on computer