forum

DJMAX v0.11 (ON HOLD)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
This skin is on hold until i can get my hand on DJMAX Trilogy. 2 reasons for this. 1: I'm just about out of all I can get a hold of old DJMAX PC. 2: New version of DJMAX I'm looking forward to.

I've been working on a DJMAX skin of sorts. Even though it is FAR from done, I thought I'd share what I have so far. This might not ever be completed, due to the difficulty of finding DJMAX stuff anymore.

The hitcircles were completely made up, but i'm very proud at how they turned out. And since i have no idea how i would convert the DJMAX notes into beats for Osu!, i think i'll probably end up sticking with those.

Credits:
Cyclone
dumpsterdiver (Comboburst, Countdown, Katu/Geki hitbursts, overall help)
Symbolic (Pause Buttons)
FluffRat (Full Combo text)

Download: DJMAX v0.11.rar

James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Eh.. should i update my original post, or post a new one with my changes? For now i'll just post here saying i have successfully created all the ranking-XXX-small.png thanks to James help. Screenshot in Original Post.
James
i think its better to make another post or something AND delete my post :D
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Combo Burst compliments of dumpsterdiver.

kaze4159

Topic Starter
Cyclone
Progress recently has been a bit slow. Here's a first release of the skin though.(download in first post) One of the biggest things i wanted skinned before release was the Large Ranking(that appear at the end of a song) but they are proving to be a pain to make look good. Biggest problem is enlarging such a small picture.
Xiao_old
Ahahaha,

MAX 300.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Cyclone

Xiaounlimited wrote:

Ahahaha,

MAX 300.
Eh it wasn't supposed to be a reference to DDR's MAX 300, it's just in DJMAX the word MAX was everywhere, and seemed somewhat appropriate there.

Rolled wrote:

I'm in love with the lifebar.
:)
awp
Ditto on the lifebar. Nice to see something unique done with it, and how aesthetic it is, to boot <3

Download: IOSYS - The Lovely, Freezing, Tomboyish Bath, Cirno's Hot Spring (Mafiamaster).osb
Ekaru
Nice skin. I've been using it almost exclusively since you first released it. <3 it.
RogueHiyru

Ekaru wrote:

Nice skin. I've been using it almost exclusively since you first released it. <3 it.
this
Topic Starter
Cyclone
I'm having immense trouble getting ideas or pictures for anything else not currently skinned. The Grades look HORRIBLE blown up, and i don't have the artistic ability to redraw them. (The pictures i ripped them from only allowed for 63x63 sized pictures.)

Basically everything remaining will have to be made from scratch, and i don't have the ability. (of course not everything has to be replaced, but i feel as though the grades at the VERY least need to be.)
ryoukayou

Cyclone wrote:

I've been working on a DJMAX skin of sorts. Even though it is FAR from done, I thought I'd share what I have so far. This might not ever be completed, due to the difficulty of finding DJMAX stuff anymore. All of what is visible during a song has been uploaded with my Eternal Memory map, which the exception of a minor change to the hit circle overlay.(it's semi transparent now, but I reverted to the template overlay, which is shown in the screenshot below.)

The hitcircles were completely made up, but i'm very proud at how they turned out. And since i have no idea how i would convert the DJMAX notes into beats for Osu!, i think i'll probably end up sticking with those.

[attachment=1:eb258]DJMAX.rar[/attachment:eb258]
[attachment=0:eb258]screenshot055.png[/attachment:eb258]
[attachment=2:eb258]Small Grades.png[/attachment:eb258]

EDIT: Heres the first release of the skin. Many thanks to dumpsterdiver for helping me out with a lot of stuff.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Hmm i can't quite figure out what exactly you wanted to say by copying the entire original post, but i edited it to get rid of useless and outdated stuff
Symbolic
Here's the pausebuttons colored + uncolored, tell me what you think.

P.S.: The filenames are incorrect for the colored ones, if you wanna try the buttons in-game just change the filename to the correct name ;).

~Symbolic

Download: Pausebuttons+coloredDJMAX.rar
Symbolic
Here are the uncolored + resized pause buttons, tell me what u think ^^

Download: uncolored-resized-pausebuttons-DJMAX.rar
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Well, thanks to Symbolic's help, progress on this skin is back underway.

Pause buttons(made by Symbolic) will be resized just a little bit, and the menu buttons at the song select was made by me off an idea of symbolic's (to make them like my hitcircles). These aren't uploaded yet, but will be in the next day or 2 i hope.

I touched up the menu buttons, Look Better?

Zerostarry
Amazing.

Keep it up, looking forward to the rest :3
show more