forum

[Archived] Possibly restore osu local top?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MoMeMi
Problem Details:
Have 14gb Data\r folder. when copy to new osu with new song folder. isn't help... he don't see local top.
It's over? :D
also collection empty

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160421.8beta
Pawsu
Moving the Data > R folder will work, but you'll need to click on the files one by one for them to show up in-game.
For collections, you'll have to move your collection.db in for your collections.
I'd personally just transfer your whole osu! folder to ensure osu! works the way it does.
Topic Starter
MoMeMi

Pawsu wrote:

Moving the Data > R folder will work, but you'll need to click on the files one by one for them to show up in-game.
For collections, you'll have to move your collection.db in for your collections.
I'd personally just transfer your whole osu! folder to ensure osu! works the way it does.
It's working when i delete scores.db for new song's without it osu not refresh scores at new song.
My old collection just broke because i restore it with r-studio
AdventTechno
A simple way of re-importing all your past replays is to use this .bat file mentioned here:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/445359?start=5052358

This is somewhat CPU intensive. It took around 3 hours to import all 13,900+ of my replays. Hope this helps :)
Topic Starter
MoMeMi

AdventTechno wrote:

A simple way of re-importing all your past replays is to use this .bat file mentioned here:

t/445359?start=5052358

This is somewhat CPU intensive. It took around 3 hours to import all 13,900+ of my replays. Hope this helps :)
Just delete scores.db and launch osu. He read all replay again but when you add map you need do it again all the time(