forum

[Archived] Delayed hits and flickering tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PeeweeKagamine-
Hi, a few days ago I encounter some problems like the tablet I was using (Genius i608x), was flickering it's position. And also, I've been getting delayed hits. Especially when I was playing Taiko Mode. (I pushed on the button at the exact time I was supposed to, but it detects that I didn't hit anything on my keyboard)

I noticed that these problems got to me upon I started using a custom skin. Is it possible that skinning made my osu! broken somehow?

If you need any more information about my device, then I'm using an Asus x450CP on W7 (though IDK how will that help).
Please help me ;; Thank You!
abraker

PeeweeKagamine- wrote:

I noticed that these problems got to me upon I started using a custom skin.
Tried using the default skin to see if the problem persists there? Also make sure you have the latest drivers for your tablet. If that doesn't solve it, see if the problem is still there with the tablet disconnected.
Lacrimosa

PeeweeKagamine- wrote:

And also, I've been getting delayed hits. Especially when I was playing Taiko Mode. (I pushed on the button at the exact time I was supposed to, but it detects that I didn't hit anything on my keyboard)
This might be a problem with your keyboard and not the game. Are you having the same issue outside the game?
Topic Starter
PeeweeKagamine-

Nikosbks wrote:

This might be a problem with your keyboard and not the game. Are you having the same issue outside the game?
Outside of osu!, my keyboard is working real fine. There's no delay or anything. I guess the problem is when I open osu?

abraker wrote:

Tried using the default skin to see if the problem persists there? Also make sure you have the latest drivers for your tablet. If that doesn't solve it, see if the problem is still there with the tablet disconnected.
Thank you for the advice. I've tried using the default skin and it seems like I've found a fix to my keyboard problem. Although, my tablet is still flickering. I'm using the latest driver for my Genius i608x. Upon disconnecting, the flicker is gone.

Ah, also, It seems that I can't connect to Bancho. What should I do--- ;;
Lacrimosa

PeeweeKagamine- wrote:

Ah, also, It seems that I can't connect to Bancho. What should I do--- ;;
Bancho is down atm. It will be up once the problem they are facing is fixed.
Topic Starter
PeeweeKagamine-
Is that so? I hope it doesn't take a long time for the fix.

By the way, Is it unable for me to use a custom skin, since using one will make the keyboard delay? Or is there a fix?
Lacrimosa

PeeweeKagamine- wrote:

By the way, Is it unable for me to use a custom skin, since using one will make the keyboard delay? Or is there a fix?
I guess there was something wrong with the skin you were using(?). Try to use a different skin and tell me if the problem still exists. There is always a solution to everything.