Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Vote Count 4.03

[0] Zexion --
[LYNCH] beeboy123 -- Zexion, Chamelo_Th
[0] Chamelo_Th --

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Chamelo_Th

Going to school now. Lynch scene when I get the chance.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
The remaining interns corner beeboy. As he slowly tried to back off, he began to try and negotiate his life.
"Guys I can't be a phony doctor, you saw me do the procedures! I'm for real! It's Zexion who's the phony!"
"That's impossible," shouted Chamelo, "Zexion has been proven legit since Day 1!"
Immediately following this, Zexion rushes beeboy as he pauses to think up a retort for this statement.
He takes a scalpel and drives it towards beeboy's face. Beeboy tries to dodge, but his jugular has been nicked. He begins to bleed out rapidly...
"I...was...legit..."

He was a veritable Doctor.
Zexion begins to cackle and turns around to look at Chamelo with a murderous look in his eyes.
"You can't be... No wa-"
Zexion has already closed the difference, but this time has a gun.
He points his gun directly at Chamelo's heart, point-blank.
He fires and the bullet pierces Chamelo's Superior Vena Cava.
Done with his serial killing spree, he calls the don as he begins to exit the building.
"Yeah. The job is done. Lincolm didn't make it though. Yeah I set the bomb. No one messes with the Genovese family and gets away with it. Not even hospitals."

SCUM WIN
Sakura
Gotta love how the game was in Night 2 all game.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
I'm obviously best mod.
Frostings
I don't even know what happened in Day1

Lincolm was so obviously siding with beeboy and beeboy was playing an idiot town

????

1. Beeboy and Lincolm should have both died by Day 3
2. We have 4-5 people left with 1 scum
3. VCA and PoE for the next 2 days until Lylo.
Game should have been easy :(
Frostings
Also I think moving moving forward, future game should impose faster deadlines, because less time makes people actually participate and achieve lynches, without the game repeatedly dying after every night phase
Topic Starter
Ace Timing

Frostings wrote:

I don't even know what happened in Day1

Lincolm was so obviously siding with beeboy and beeboy was playing an idiot town

????

1. Beeboy and Lincolm should have both died by Day 3
2. We have 4-5 people left with 1 scum
3. VCA and PoE for the next 2 days until Lylo.
Game should have been easy :(
Yeah, it was kind of like ????
Topic Starter
Ace Timing

Frostings wrote:

Also I think moving moving forward, future game should impose faster deadlines, because less time makes people actually participate and achieve lynches, without the game repeatedly dying after every night phase
ye, blitz game rules, 96 hour days, 36 hour nights, 12 prod timer.
beeboy123
I can't get over how i was the only one who tried to save our conf town.

Also if town was active I would have no reason to believe Lincolm was town because I was town reading him for contributing in a dead game where he could have just done nothing like 50% of the player base.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
you were a naive doc lmao
Navizel
and I'm a quack. Surprise.
Navizel
oh well. goddamn beeboy is acting so scum.
-[Jess]-
and now i am the only one who do nothing.
good.
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

and I'm a quack. Surprise.
how did Chamelo live o.o
Navizel
Ace said MB targeted me
beeboy123
Yeah... I just decided assuming he targeted me since it helped my claim lol

edit: I still don't get how Chamelo lived o.o I knew I wasn't necessarily Quack/CPR but I still don't get that. Or did you lie about targets?
Navizel
basically we fucked ourselves up. fake claims and modkill plus inactivity. like I'm one to talk
beeboy123
I could have played worse for my first game in 1 year every game is winnable it doesn't matter that much
Zexion
Well... this was surprising I guess.

Night actions really worked in our favour.
Zexion
As beeboy said my claims made no sense. I just didn't put any thought into them, to be honest I was really lazy too, so yeah, I'm gonna step up in my next game as scum.

Honestly it's just so hard for me to play scum that I often panic and do stuff like these, I don't even know how to properly interact with my partner x_x
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
night actions. You guys didn't send any most of the time lol