forum

Merlu's Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Merlumia
lol
Hey Merlu! :>

There's not much other people can do for you to help but you definitely have the right mindset of practice practice practice!

Might speak to you in game sometime soon, enjoy your time here as well!
Portin
Hi Merlumia~
Welcome, my friend! At first it's hard, it's normal. But after u will find it easier. Only practice
You can also try playing music with mods...
Well, have fun (:

Merlumia wrote:

I like to pretend that I am a potato
OskaRRRitoS
Hey Merlumia. The answer to your question is at the end of this post and my god! You're gaining pp very quickly. :)
If you keep playing osu! 24/7, you might be able to enter the osu! world cup 2016. Who knows?
I have yet to see what plays you will play in the future, hoping it will be amazing (especially for someone who started playing last week)!
Enjoy osu!
And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Harpy
Hey Merlumia, just saw your introduction. You are progressing really well, and practice is one of the best mindsets. Although, I recommend you think about practice and FC. Maybe even high accuracy if you can. I know I'm rambling on, but just keep doing what you're doing and you should be able to get below 100k in no time. :)
Zalaria
Well, damn... you're progressing faster than I ever did. But welcome aboard! I wouldn't mind adding you, as im usually online a lot xD
Bara-
Don't bump old introduction threads. Threads older then 7 days should be left alone
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!
minibethangel
Don't say welcome again in this thread, bump thread should be left alone. Read the rules and guidelines...
FuzzyHusky
Welcome ^^
Bara-
This just made me laugh