forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheAussie

gntaco wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

osu!record allows you to upload a (tiny) .osr replay file, and the server will launch an instance of osu!, record the replay to a video, encode it to a suitable format and upload it to your Youtube account.

Total turnaround time: about 5-10 minutes.

No need to fiddle with Dxtory/Fraps, no need for complex conversions and no need for lengthy uploads. :)

http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/
I cant get on http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/

Neither can i :(
rhyrhy
Hey, right now I tried to upload one, but there weren't any text in Live status display box... Can somebody tell me the problem now?
remiyu

rhyrhy wrote:

Hey, right now I tried to upload one, but there weren't any text in Live status display box... Can somebody tell me the problem now?
There was a problem where it wouldn't record a few days ago, so the server is down for fixing I suppose.
XTheSabreGamerX
so uhmmm anyone found a replacement?
Crackdogrock
anyone know when it might be up again?
CozmicCat
It always tells me that somebody is using it atm , And after that it says authenticate with youtube even though i did :P
sn0rlax
I think it is currently unavailable, because of server maintenance or something.
G-Osu
I went on it, it`s back up.
pingal1ty
DarkInmortal will we be able again to upload our own skin? :'(
heyaz
Have not been able to use this in awhile, was great though.

Status as of: 03:10 GMT Saturday, October 24 2015
"Someone's already using the system, wait your turn" - no status in log, no preview.

Love this concept, needs stable backend! Did he/she release any details on the implementation (the scripts and such to load Osu, automate, etc.)? I have the hardware to run (I believe) 6-10 of these at once, but haven't had time to code.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Not a hardware/hosting issue, just the fact that osu has changed how it updates yet again and I need to get round to updating my code and/or Wine config to compensate

Edit: Have investigated briefly, seems a lot of work is needed. Windowed mode is no longer an actual window but some weird noborder style thing and the -repair updater which osurecord has used to launch osu for a long time now won't connect at all
DestinyzFate
Woooooo DarkImmortal is back <3 Loved Osu record.

Hope you can get a fix soon.
Crackdogrock
Good luck repairing, the website never got my beatmaps to work for some reason, it would just record the home screen? But since other people have been using it successfully, I decided to give it another chance but it is down now.

Good luck repairing it
heyaz
why wine on linux instead of windows.. just curious
Wuxo

heyaz wrote:

why wine on linux instead of windows.. just curious
Linux servers is much cheaper than windows ones.
Linux is free, so you pay monthly only for hardware usage.
But with windows, you need to pay for windows server 2012+hardware usage
Fukita
Okay.

I updated my osu! and it still says after 1 new Replay, that it's "broken due to changes in osu!"
Could someone please help me? :c
George

Fukita wrote:

Okay.
I updated my osu! and it still says after 1 new Replay, that it's "broken due to changes in osu!"

The actual system itself is broken due to changes, there isn't really a way to use osu recording services now
Fukita

George wrote:

Fukita wrote:

Okay.
The actual system itself is broken due to changes, there isn't really a way to use osu recording services now
Oh, okay thanks.
I just wait, till it works again :)!
AGRX
Recordings are not working, it says: ************ MANUAL INTERRUPT - JOB TERMINATED ************
Yaket

Agrrox wrote:

recording are not working. It says: ************ MANUAL INTERRUPT - JOB TERMINATED ************
As said earlier, osurecord is broken because of latest osu! update changing many, many things... hopefully autor of this service will find a way to repair it. :)
Crackdogrock
I'm really excited to see this fixed because the website has never actually worked for me before, it always recorded the osu home screen.
However, I'm feeling lucky that maybe it will work but it's down now.
natsumikan13
this is really awesome!! but i cant upload my replay cuz it said that its broken due to osu! changes... waaaaa... i want to use it soo badly... ;-; :?
Chinoya
Nice service! Hope you can fix the problem soon.:oops:
Ignas
rip
Kyozoru
Woah, This is impressive, quick way on osu! replays, awesome! :D
Shiyo
Please fix your record site, we really miss it :(
jaegersieg
I would appreciate the guy who poured out his effort in making this.
- Genesis -
Please Fix it :(
NyuNyu-Desu
Please Fix It :cry: :(
jvicu_2001
Still don't working? :|
Rubiha
PLS FIX IT!
XTheSabreGamerX
Still waiting for a fix :(
Kurumiya
same
Jonis221
:(
kroda1349
да ебанный в рот почини это говно чувак, иначе я приеду и трахну тебя в глаз
Roth
Fix pls :c
akiraaisha
Please fix the site :)
xxdinorabbitxx
the site is broken? dang it PLEASE FIX ASAP :/
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Well it seems we are a bit further on, osu is actually running correctly again on the server. I'll try to find a moment sometime over the next week to tidy up all the osurecord side of things so that it works with the new osu
Kurumiya
i know we sound so selfish but thanks , we are waiting for next update / news !
show more