forum

[Archived] Hitkey on Screen run so fast than the music in all modes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuuki Takashi
Problem Details:

i get this problem few weeks ago..

My osu going normally until one day, Hitkey on screen (in all modes) run so fast than the beatmap music... (damn)
- i already trying to fix in the setting (in offset and anything) & deleting some beatmaps BUT NOTHING CHANGES!
- i try to reinstall osu but STILL NOTHING CHANGES! :cry:

Did anyones know how to fix this problems??? all beatmaps has a same problem.
but i never change the setting before!

i cant play osu anymore i cant enjoy this game... i pissed off and finally, i wipe all my osu data. :cry:
if anyones can help me, i would be very gateful and i can play this game again...

;)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151016.8
Trosk-
I don't know if I understood what you said... If you are saying that the music is delayed to the beatmap objects, make sure that your Universal offset is on 0.

Topic Starter
Yuuki Takashi
of course my universal offset wizard is on 0
like what i said before "i already trying to fix in the setting (in offset and anything)"

BUT WHY my osu still didnt work as well???
i'm really lonely without my osu........ :(
VeilStar
Sorry, but what the hell is a "hitkey" and how is it running fast? Could you record a video of the issue?
Topic Starter
Yuuki Takashi
i call "hitkey" to display on the screen when i pressed tone on keyboard dude..... (sory for my bad english)

and the song is really fast than what i must press on.
TheVileOne
I'm not entirely following you. The closest I can come up with is the key overlay that detects your keypresses.

If this is anything gameplay related, then I haven't a clue what the song is really fast compared to your hitkey means.