forum

[Archived] E-Mail Verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyspy
Hi everyone, almost one week ago I tried to change my avatar and some infos on my profile and the "E-mail verification" problem occured. The issue is the following : when I created the profile, I used a 10 minutes mail( the ones that disappear after a short period of time) because I wanted to give this game a quick try (the profile is 1 year old), not expecting it to hook me so much. I've changed my profile avatar and descriction once 6-7 months ago if I remember correctly, without a problem. I've contacted the support when I stated that I can't manage my profile now (1 week ago). Is there a way that I can just use a new email? If not, does that mean that my profile is virtually "blocked"?
Arzenvald
which means you cant access your email to verify your account?
edit : you may wait for the contact support (longer?) and if that possible to ask the cs to change your email into valid & active email, it might be a good shot..
Deimos
Trosk-
If you need to verify your account and you can't access your email, go to the verification page and click on the link below the box where you should type the verification code:

class3f
i can't
Pawsu

class3f wrote:

i can't
Avoid bumping archived threads. Make a new thread for your problem if you need help.
class3f
make a new thread??how?? oooh/..i'm newbie here
class3f
how to be an osu supporter??
Pawsu

class3f wrote:

how to be an osu supporter??
You can be a supporter by purchasing it. See this: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support

class3f wrote:

make a new thread??how?? oooh/..i'm newbie here
Click on the big "Ask the community" button on the Help fourm.

Please don't double post. Just edit your previous.