forum

[Archived] Perfect driver for Wacom CTL-470?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mackie
Problem Details: my tablet got fucked up somehow so i uninstalled everything related to the tablet. now i reinstalled by the disk but i dont have the same aim or anything the cursor either feels to slow or fast. also ive tried to download the latest drivers for wacom ctl 470 and it doesn't feel like my original driver. i cant aim anymore pls help

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151121.2 (latest)
miwari
First, did you change your OS recently? Try to go into control panel -> pen/touch and make sure you have double click / right click / click and hold all disabled.
NeVMiku
First try this version of the driver. (Credits > HappyStick).

You might like it, you might not. Heck it might even be the one you're after.

Second, have you disabled Windows Ink? If not then please do, it's in the window where you would change the "profiles" of the tablet according to the programs you're using.

Lastly, try remembering what you did to install the drivers you had and go from there.

Also before you do anything to the Wacom Software regarding tablet, please back up the settings. Don't use the software that comes with the tablet. Just note down all the values as the backups are not compatible with the software if the backup is made using a different version than the previous one.
Trosk-

NeVe12p4wNeD wrote:

First try this version of the driver. (Credits > HappyStick).
These drivers won't work with a CTL 470, as far as I know.

If you are sure it's actually a problem with the drivers, I guess the best thing you can do is to download different versions of them from here until you find the good one.
Topic Starter
Mackie
yeah the happystick video is for intuos im gonna try what trosk recommended me