forum

Ajusting user turns in tag co-op when someone leaves

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy
Always when someone exit on the round, on tag coop, it will automatically turn's on auto mode the guy who exit... This is pretty unfunny to play with osu auto...
I think it should pass directly to another, example (very ridiculous example):
1-Gabrielwoj
2-Rolled
3-Peppy
Quited
So, when reach peppy, will automatically returns too me...
I hope you got the idea...
NotShinta
2-way co-op. What then, are you playing on your own?
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

IAmNotShinta wrote:

2-way co-op. What then, are you playing on your own?
It was just example... When are 2 player co-op, the auto will activate, but when have 3 or more players... It will be disabled...
In a rare case, if everyone get out, it will play auto, because there are just one player human playing
Feno_old
To me,who knows very little(nothing) about coding,that sounds like more work than it's worth,since I rarely see anyone play Co-Op,if it would be very easy to implement however then sure,I support it.
Dragvon
Some TAG difficults would be ruined with this, since you would face some HOLY SHI~ Jumps and stuff that "wasn't your turn to take".
anonymous_old

Dragvon wrote:

Some TAG difficults would be ruined with this, since you would face some HOLY SHI~ Jumps and stuff that "wasn't your turn to take".
^

To clarify on what the OP means:

Let's say you are playing with three friends:

1. strager
  2. Gladi
  3. Rolled
  4. lesjuh
If one of them quits, they turn into Auto:

1. strager
  2. Gladi
  3. Auto (Rolled)
  4. lesjuh
The OP wants to be able to essentially remove the player when they quit, making it a three-player TAG match:

1. strager
  2. Gladi
  3. lesjuh
Maybe a toggle or separate game mode would work. I'm kinda split on this idea. For one, yes, I completely agree with this request, but as Dragvon pointed out, accidental disconnects can ruin the fun in some maps.
Dragvon

strager wrote:

Maybe a toggle or separate game mode would work. I'm kinda split on this idea. For one, yes, I completely agree with this request, but as Dragvon pointed out, accidental disconnects can ruin the fun in some maps.
I think a "SOS" mod could fit here. Something like this:

[X] SOS mode activated (If a player quits autoplay will be activated)

That could work. I guess...
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

strager wrote:

Dragvon wrote:

^

To clarify on what the OP means:

Let's say you are playing with three friends:

1. strager
  2. Gladi
  3. Rolled
  4. lesjuh
If one of them quits, they turn into Auto:

1. strager
  2. Gladi
  3. Auto (Rolled)
  4. lesjuh
The OP wants to be able to essentially remove the player when they quit, making it a three-player TAG match:

1. strager
  2. Gladi
  3. lesjuh
Yes, this could be too...

Dragvon wrote:

strager wrote:

I think a "SOS" mod could fit here. Something like this:

[X] SOS mode activated (If a player quits autoplay will be activated)

That could work. I guess...
Yes, it could be on select:
Tag Coop SOS
Tag Coop
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy
New idea:
If you're playing with 2 players, and someone exit, will appears:
"All Players left, now you will start solo mode (or more players go out too)...
Also, if there are playing tag coop, and there 1 space free, if someone enters, it was cool if enter the match too...
Like this:
1- Will enter on the room, and appear on "ready" button: Join Tag Coop
mm201
Who gets what in a tag match is calculated in advance, so this would be very complicated to implement.