forum

Anything you can Rawr I can Rawr better, ohai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maikelru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
KyokiBPM600
Wooh! Go Maikelru. You freak natural pro at these games D;
Pokebis
Wow you're really good for your first few days, do you want a job in the Osu! hotel?
awp

Maikelru wrote:

Oh, also, if a beatmap creator could contact me via msn (maikelru16@hotmail.com) or aim (maikelru15) in regards to a beatmap I'm working on, I'd appreciate it greatly ^_^
Your best bet is to upload it to the beatmap help forum, where the public (and greedy EXP-whore BATs) are more inclined to look at it and offer advice.

Maikelru wrote:

....sorry for the topic title ^__^
I'm not going to let you off for that so easily.
Topic Starter
Maikelru

Pokebis wrote:

Wow you're really good for your first few days, do you want a job in the Osu! hotel?
Sure! o:
What's available?

Your best bet is to upload it to the beatmap help forum, where the public (and greedy EXP-whore BATs) are more inclined to look at it and offer advice.
Alright, understood. I'm working on beatmaps of songs I love from stepmania, should bring an interesting difficulty level to osu. Currently doing Born to be Bone, planning to do Data Drain someday, death piano would just be ridiculous on osu, but maybe. I plan on making hard things mostly, and some nice anime songs I love like Tori No Uta ^_^. Oh and, what's a "BAT", I apologize for my ignorance. xD

I'm not going to let you off for that so easily.
Oh noes D;
Tapdancingmetroid

Maikelru wrote:

Oh and, what's a "BAT", I apologize for my ignorance. xD
A "Beatmap Approval Team" member, such as AWP or myself. We're the people that rank beatmaps and stuff. :D
Also, welcome. :3
Topic Starter
Maikelru
Thank you and thanks for the explanation. xD

I'm sure I'll learn in time. ;P

Expect my born to be bone beatmap today maybe. ;D
fdtoonsman

Maikelru wrote:

what's a "BAT"
Something I want to be.

Welcome to Osu!
chtxdrgn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ash
your avatar is... Audition

YES