forum

[resolved] Cursor lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lhijn
Problem Details: Everything looks to be fine but sometimes/often during play-mode (whether it be solo or multi) my tablet seems to get an input lag or something simmilar - my cursor just gets stuck on one place for a short duration (like 1-2sec) causing me to miss or even die on a song.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQtz3OzKCLA

osu! version: 20150901 (latest)
Trosk-
You play hovering, right? If so, do you know if you have an option named "Windows Ink" disabled in the Wacom properties? If you have it enabled, disable it, since it could cause that type of cursor lag if you touch the surface of the tablet.

If you had it already disabled, try to change the USB port where you have your tablet connected.

If the problem persists after that, try to uninstall your drivers and then install a different version of them, to see if that makes any difference...
Topic Starter
Lhijn
No, I'm dragging, might look like I hover since my hand is not very far away from the tablet. I disabled Windows Ink ever since I can remember installing the Wacom Driver.

Just switched the USB port but still the same porblem. Though, the amount of time where the cusor stops moving seems to be reduced, at least a bit.
Edit: My tablet is connected via USB Hub, idk if that might cause anything like transfer issues or so.

Trosk- wrote:

If the problem persists after that, try to uninstall your drivers and then install a different version of them, to see if that makes any difference...
Like an older version? Or what?
i lost my skill
had the same try using cutting edge usually fixes the problem
Topic Starter
Lhijn

i lost my skill wrote:

had the same try using cutting edge usually fixes the problem
Have to use stable, every other version is just too much for my pc.
Topic Starter
Lhijn
Looks like I somehow manages to fix it, the only thing I really changed was switching from 120fps to VSync.