forum

[resolved] Whenever I launch osu! under cuttingedge or beta it derps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
trans rights
Problem Details:
Whenever I try to launch the game under beta version or cuttingedge, it just gets stuck on this screen forever: http://puu.sh/ktX1S/4fb2aaccfd.jpg

After it gets stuck on there, I close the update window and it launches osu! under beta or cuttingedge, but it will not connect to Bancho no matter what.

I'd much rather run osu! on cuttingedge or beta because my PC is garbage and Stable tends to lag....

I have absolutely no idea what to do about this, pls help?

osu! version: b.20150901
VeilStar
As strange as it may sound, I hope this doesn't work, but try this:

If you have more than 1 adapter in the network connections page, only change this for the adapter that is used for your internet connection.
Also don't forget to revert the change later on.
Topic Starter
trans rights

VeilStar wrote:

As strange as it may sound, I hope this doesn't work, but try this:

If you have more than 1 adapter in the network connections page, only change this for the adapter that is used for your internet connection.
Also don't forget to revert the change later on.
Wow, thanks man, it worked c:
VeilStar
That's both good and bad. Could you re-enable IPv6 in your adapter and see if it still doesn't update osu!/allow you to connect?
Topic Starter
trans rights

VeilStar wrote:

That's both good and bad. Could you re-enable IPv6 in your adapter and see if it still doesn't update osu!/allow you to connect?
Okay, so I turned it on and it didn't work, but then I re-disabled it, and it still didn't work. I reinstalled the game with it on again, and it still didn't work. Finally, I reinstalled the game with it off, and it works. I have no idea why or how this is happening to be honest.