forum

Vocaloid UPick (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Pretty much for me: As Scum > I don't get agitated as much by tunnelers because i usually have scum partners that will defend me, since i tend to defend my scumbuddies a lot.
As Town > I feel cornered and alone so I start getting paranoid that im gonna be mislynched (again) because i did some stupid thing (re: me posting something without thiniking)
Frostings
Never played with an Innocent Child before, so I wasn't sure when exactly was a good time to use it
Frostings
But it seemed it worked out ok
Sakura
There are only 2 good times to use it.
If you're gonna be lynched.
At LyLo

It's also good at MyLo if there's already a conf town.
Frostings
Also, regarding the MB vs Ace lynch on Day3, I thought if we lynched MB then scum might get the idea to not make a faction kill. That way it would be MyLo with 4 people alive, requiring all 3 votes on scum to win the game.
If we lynched Ace, then I thought scum would get baited into making a NK on me to make the game LyLo and only need 2 votes on scum to win the game

I dunno if this is the correct way of going about it though
Frostings
Maybe in the end game, 3 town is better than 2 town?
Sakura
Uh, both MyLo and LyLo require all votes on scum to win the game.
Frostings
also, man, MB got so paranoid all of a sudden in the end there. I started doubting myself except Ace's claim made 0 sense
Sakura
Yeaah, Ace not even trying to stop the kill on RB after all the doctor talk made literally 0 sense.
Nor him not trying to stop a NK on someone during N2.
Sakura
I still dunno how i even managed to get scumread this game '^'
Frostings
apparently I'm insanely paranoid haha

also me defending Jess at the start didn't really feel like a chainsaw to me at all, I just got kinda sad seeing everyone jumping on the Jess wagon :(
Sakura
I mean i had both scum buddying me, yet ppl still managed to scumread me.
Drezi

Sakura wrote:

I still dunno how i even managed to get scumread this game '^'
Well, I explained what gave me that impression in my post. After 10 pages only, that lengthy analysis concluding in 1) and 2) that Frostings must be scum defending Jess felt really forced, I didn't think him saying that you're pushing Jess over way too little way too hard had been scummy. I think the Jess push itself had been fine, but the fact that you scumread Frostings right away for taking that stance felt like a setup. As in you generated the reason for him to take that (in my opinion neutral) stance, and then used it to make a case against him.
Ace Timing
@sakura if I ever seemed defensive or rude earlier on, I apoligize it was just AtE trying to get other players to think I'm town through meltdowns instead of actual points to defend myself from your onslaught.
Ace Timing

-[Jess]- wrote:

99% luck i think and i hope scum has a roleblocker than can block RB
I thought I was so screwed because of this post XD
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
endgame scene updated
MBomb
My paranoia at the end of the game was mainly due to what I realised about Jess not mentioning Ace, and Sakura's comment did seem really scummy to me, honestly xD
Sakura

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

My paranoia at the end of the game was mainly due to what I realised about Jess not mentioning Ace, and Sakura's comment did seem really scummy to me, honestly xD
It's fine honestly, I also tend to get a lot of paranoia at end game, specially at LyLo.
Navizel
well that was fast lmao
Sakura
Also, lol, both scum self-hammered.
Zexion
I lol'd more at Jess being scum -again-.