forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Hit error bar showing 100 as 300

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trosk-
Problem Details:
Well, I was playing a mapand I got a 100, but when I took a look it was shown as a 300 on the Hit Error bar. I guess that this happened because it's on the middle, between 300s and 100s on Hit Error bar.

I'm sorry if the color is not noticeable at all... I paused when I saw it.

Also, I'm not sure about the release streams, since I just noticed of this once... I was using CE.

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I didn't find anything about this "problem"

Bara-
To me it looks like 100 at the screenshot
Also, sliders can give weird results, even if you hit late, hit error might say 50, but you get 300 because they work differently
Topic Starter
Trosk-

baraatje123 wrote:

To me it looks like 100 at the screenshot
Also, sliders can give weird results, even if you hit late, hit error might say 50, but you get 300 because they work differently
It wasn't a slider, it was a single note. And I don't know if I'm daltonic or something, but I see it blue...

Edit: I got the same effect again, on another map. (The bar on the left, it was a 100)

Edit 2: And again...

Mahogany
I can confirm this problem exists and indeed happens rather frequently to me

TheVileOne
I noticed a few green lines on the border when I was playing with Perfect enabled. Confirming.
peppy
This is correct behaviour. The line drawn is wide. Look again.

The slider thing probably needs fixing but
MillhioreF
The incorrect behavior here isn't that the line is drawn in the wrong place (it's wide, as you said, so that case is covered) but that it's being drawn with a blue tint rather than a green one (implying 300) despite actually being a 100.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix hit error display using incorrect colour on borderline 100s. Make slider initial clicks white (they don't affect accuracy). (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150818.2cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Cyanogenoid
This fix introduces a regression in Mania and Taiko, making hit error lines white when they shouldn't be.
In Mania, every line is white. In Taiko, big hits are white.
Underforest

BanchoBot wrote:

Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix hit error display using incorrect colour on borderline 100s. Make slider initial clicks white (they don't affect accuracy). (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150818.2cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Nice :D