forum

[resolved] Shipment issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fiffer
First time posting in this forum and I haven't seen anywhere to ask about this but I have recently purchased an Osu tablet from the Goodies section and accidentally shipped it to my old address.
Is there a way I can have the address changed?

I saw there was an option to dispute the payment but it doesn't seem to have an option to change the address.

I'm going to Ottawa in 2 weeks time so this is kind of urgent as I won't be around to receive it if it does end up showing up within a week.
Trosk-
If I'm not wrong, the store support mail is store@ppy.sh (Got it from here.). You could try with osu@ppy.sh too.

And well, send a mail explaining what happened. We can't do anything more here.
Topic Starter
Fiffer

Trosk- wrote:

If I'm not wrong, the store support mail is store@ppy.sh (Got it from here.). You could try with osu@ppy.sh too.

And well, send a mail explaining what happened. We can't do anything more here.
Alright thanks for that.

Before I do that I should probably specify that I put my current address in the purchase order but it was ordered through paypal with a card that was linked to my old address.

Don't want to unnecessarily contact for no reason, should I still contact?
Trosk-
If you typed the your actual adress on the osu!store when you bought it, then you did it right. It will be shipped to the adress that you specified here:

Don't worry about the PayPal adress.
Topic Starter
Fiffer

Trosk- wrote:

If you typed the your actual adress on the osu!store when you bought it, then you did it right. It will be shipped to the adress that you specified here:

Don't worry about the PayPal adress.
Thanks for your assistance ;)
Good to know :)
Trosk-

Madzci wrote:

Thanks for your assistance ;)
Good to know :)
No problem.
ShooterkingsHD
I have a similiar problem. I accidentally forgot to add my house number to the address, but the paypal address is the correct one, what should I do?
Bara-
Please don't bump an old marked thread
Please make a new thread regarding the issue instead