Total Posts
show more
Nyxa
GUYS ARE YOU SERIOUS

Irre was so obvious ;___________________; we all cried in DQT
Topic Starter
Sakura
Also, about the missing kill Night 2.

Irreversible sent a factional kill on Tess, but then sent me by PM that he was going to use Tactical Retreat. Normally you can use a card and your factional kill in the same night, but you can't do anything else if you commute, so i sent him a warning in the scum QT that he can't do both, since he never updated his night action, it stayed on commute.

Also Fun fact: Factional kills don't trigger traps.
Topic Starter
Sakura
This actually was a very interesting game to mod, however it seems that the mechanics were pretty complicated and in my rush i failed to explain stuff properly, not to mention that i ran out of post length on the OP so i had to put flips and remove some ISO urls to save space, so memo to self: dont do that again next time.

Overall i hope you guys had fun :)
pieguyn
i hope this dead QT is fun to read

i should really have caught Irre as soon as Tragedy in the Dead of Night got activated, but i didn't read the mechanics properly :< my fault
Amianki
I kinda got apathetic after my reads were so horrendously wrong followed by my plan being thwarted by GIF >:/
Hika
lmfao oh fuck is this
Hika
also shows u fuckers i had all the scum on my wagon
Frostings
I overthink way too much apparently on my scumreads

Irre got some seriously lucky actions aha :P
Nyxa
I wanna play another game ;;
Topic Starter
Sakura
Well this game just finished so there will be another game starting.
Nyquill
hey cb for reference how did I convince you I was town D1
Amianki
The only thing I have in my replace-notes about you was this post, and I can't remember why I was getting townreads off that anymore.
fartownik
Well, I certainly didn't expect this game to end in a forfeit, lol.
Irreversible
Haha, I was surprised enough that my lies were working that long. But I really messed up on the last day, I thought I'll get another vig shot.. but I guess I did a good job confusing you 8)
Irreversible
Also, pieguy: after the Gif kill, why did you react like that? I thought I was certainly gonna die there because who the fuck would GiF at this point?
pieguyn
I still don't understand what issue people had with my reaction. it was theoretically more sound to explicitly lay out that if no one claimed it it's coming from scum.
GuyInFreezer

Frostings wrote:

only thing that kept him alive enough!
GuyInFreezer

Amianki wrote:

I kinda got apathetic after my reads were so horrendously wrong followed by my plan being thwarted by GIF >:/
Whatever did I do :<

Also, obligatory #TeamKrila
Amianki
you trapped CTh
Irreversible

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Frostings wrote:

only thing that kept him alive enough!
Pls, I'm the master of confusion
Topic Starter
Sakura