forum

[Archived] Little freeze

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fantazyjny
Problem Details:
Hello,

My problem is in small freeze when first slider/note appear on the screen. Exactly it happens when approach circle almost touching note. It's really small freeze, maybe 20ms but sometimes it's hard to click on first note without 100. For me it's random because I can play map 10 times and it will be without problems but when I back to the map in 15 minutes it will freeze. The problem is with me for a few months.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This purple line is probably time when freeze occur.

osu! version: 20150627.3cuttingedge
Trosk-
Does it happen just on Cutting Edge or just on Stable? If it just happens on Cutting Edge, please, next time, post it here

And regarding the issue... Knowing that it happens randomly, I actually don't know much what could be the source of the problem... I would say to you to test on Stable and then, if keeps happening, repair osu!, but wait to someone more to reply since I'm not sure of what could be the problem... Sorry.
abraker
Looks like what I reported here. The draw procedure is spiking up.
iHatePeople

fantazyjny wrote:

Problem Details:
Hello,

My problem is in small freeze when first slider/note appear on the screen. Exactly it happens when approach circle almost touching note. It's really small freeze, maybe 20ms but sometimes it's hard to click on first note without 100. For me it's random because I can play map 10 times and it will be without problems but when I back to the map in 15 minutes it will freeze. The problem is with me for a few months.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This purple line is probably time when freeze occur.

osu! version: 20150627.3cuttingedge
How active this graphics? It's analyzing lag? I need it
Trosk-

iHatePeople wrote:

How active this graphics? It's analyzing lag? I need it
Ctrl + F11. It's only available on Cutting Edge and Beta release streams, at least for now. It's usefull to see lag spikes, fps drops, etc. and find their sources.