4. BOOM BOOM DOLLAR / King Kong feat. D.Jungle Girls
  5. BOYS / SMILE.dk
  6. BRILLIANT 2U / NAOKI
  7. BRILLIANT 2U (CLUB VERSION) / NAOKI
  8. BRILLIANT 2U (Ochestra Groov) / NAOKI
  9. DUB-I-DUB / ME & MY
  10. EL RITMO TROPICAL / DIXIE'S GANG
  11. GET UP'N MOVE / S&K
The rest of the first part can be downloaded here.
Click here to download the second part of the pack (also includes Club Version songs)

This is the beatmap pack for DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX, the DDR sequel everybody knows and loves. A lot of hand-picked songs are present, all with background videos and Co-Op charts. "HERO" and "TUBTHUMPING" use promotional videos, with the latter one being taken from EA Sports' World Cup 98 opening video.

This beatmaps pack recommends you turn on the "Co-Op" mod when playing Co-Op charts to simulate the two-player feel. "LOVE IS THE POWER" is intended for perfect attacks, so "Perfect" mod is recommended for that track.

[UPDATE 9-18-2019] "Keep On Movin'" original version and Club Version variants added, along with "BRILLIANT 2U" original audio, Orchestra Groov and Club Version variants. "PARANOiA MAX (DIRTY MIX)(CLUB ANOTHER SIDE)" added in, too. All 2ndMIX and Club Version songs are now merged into a single osu!mania Beatmaps Pack.

[UPDATE 2-26-2022] Links were updated once more to feature silenced steps, updated timing windows and smaller, reconverted video files.