forum

[duplicate] [confirmed] Editor - Testing Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZTH

This bug occurred when I made a quick retry with autoplay mod enabled. Instead of starting at 78.9% of the song, it started at the very beginning and sanic'd all the way until the song actually matched the note. Quite hilarious and frustrating at the same time since this scares the crap out of me and my fps drops like crazy, meaning I can't do anything.

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Trosk-
Weird.. Did this happened to you before? I'm gonna try to replicate this. Ok, seems like it's working fine for me.
Topic Starter
ZTH

Trosk- wrote:

Weird.. Did this happened to you before? I'm gonna try to replicate this.
It just started happening yesterday with this map and I can easily replicate this bug. Not sure if it also happens with other maps.

Edit: It does happen with other maps, but not easily.
Trosk-

ZenithAnnul wrote:

Trosk- wrote:

Weird.. Did this happened to you before? I'm gonna try to replicate this.
It just started happening yesterday with this map and I can easily replicate this bug. Not sure if it also happens with other maps.
Try to do it on another map, maybe it's just on your map.

Nevermind, i can replicate this (not easily but i can). It's confirmed to be a bug.

EDIT 2: This happens on osu!Standard too. Now i believe it happens in all gamemodes.

Topic Starter
ZTH

Trosk- wrote:

EDIT 2: This happens on osu!Standard too. Now i believe it happens in all gamemodes.

This is getting funnier. Glad that I am not the only one with this bug.
Trosk-
This will be at least considered, i think.
abraker
Oh remember this happening to me once. Never tried to replicate it though as I thought it's a rare occurrence.
O2MasterFX
Can't confirm this on mania.
abraker

O2MasterFX wrote:

Trosk-

abraker wrote:

O2MasterFX wrote:

Neither me.
VeilStar
Confirming this then...
TheVileOne
How are you replicating this? Randomly activating retry isn't working.
Trosk-

TheVileOne wrote:

How are you replicating this? Randomly activating retry isn't working.
-Go to Test Map on the editor.
-Press Tab to enable the Autoplay.
-Click your quick restart button (wherever you have binded it)
TheVileOne
I still can't replicate.
Topic Starter
ZTH

TheVileOne wrote:

I still can't replicate.
Maybe fps takes into an account?

For instance, this bug never occurs when I set it to 60 fps (vsync). But if I set it to 120 fps or more, this bug happens quite frequently.
Trosk-

ZenithAnnul wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

I still can't replicate.
Maybe fps takes into an account?

For instance, this bug never occurs when I set it to 60 fps (vsync). But if I set it to 120 fps or more, this bug happens quite frequently.
Weird O_o
TheVileOne
You must have pressed the number keys to change autoplay speed. This feature is not yet ready for release.
Trosk-

TheVileOne wrote:

You must have pressed the number keys to change autoplay speed. This feature is not yet ready for release.
Absolutely not, i just let the Autoplay and then press the fast restart button. This doesn't happen always, just sometimes, like you can see on the videos.