forum

[Archived] Scores not submitting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Xeraphus ]
I've been having this problem for about 2 weeks now or so, none of my scores will submit, some people say they do but I just don't see, but i've lost about like 3-4 FCs and gained 0 rank, I don't even see myself lose rank either i just decay because I can't get my scores to submit

osu! version: 20150414.2
Trosk-
Check if your firewall is blocking your connection to the server. Most of the cases are because of that
Topic Starter
[ Xeraphus ]
Doesn't work, and I completely disabled the firewall too to try to submit a score and it still didn't work
Trosk-
I don't know then... Maybe your internet provider is having problems or something like that
abraker
If it's not the firewall it's usually a virus.
xasuma
Try restarting router. If you have changed something to your connection recently, you might want to check that. And make sure osu! is allowed in the ~192.28.1.1 webpage. (Google your router and how to navigate that page for your router)
Topic Starter
[ Xeraphus ]
I've reset my router like 10 times in the past 2 weeks, and I have no website filters and didn't change anything on my router either.
Virus scan found nothing.
RvNovae
Have you already tried completely logging off from osu and logging in again?
Maybe there has been some problem encountering that.
You should try to ping the servers (in your cmd type: ping irc.ppy.sh)
And if this shows off any time outs, I would contact my ISP because that's nothing you can fix yourself usually
Topic Starter
[ Xeraphus ]
Relogging did nothing, and I got responses from the ping. I have no idea what to do ._.
abraker
This might be a lead, but maybe someone can dig deeper. Upon suspending this process I get the same thing. Unsuspend it and all uploads work again. So it might have to do something with that process, maybe not. I know it's tied to some Windows services, so perhaps a disabled service is causing this?

Topic Starter
[ Xeraphus ]
They randomly just came back as of now, if it happens again ill come here again but for now I guess this is done
Topic Starter
[ Xeraphus ]
Back off again, they come back for like a little over a day every week for some reason and then just go back off, I don't understand why this is happening