[Mahua]
Problem Details:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/308485
this map used virtual but pointer cant stop at the end
and if i move the time pointer the audio will jamming

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Deimos
It doesn't stop 'cause the length depends on the song of AudioFilename and osu doesn't find a song called "virtual", so the length is basically undefined/infinite.
Either fix it by adding the correct filename like in Normal or by adding an empty sound file with the wished length and use it as AudioFilename.

Topic Starter
[Mahua]

Deimos wrote:

It doesn't stop 'cause the length depends on the song of AudioFilename and osu doesn't find a song called "virtual", so the length is basically undefined/infinite.
Either fix it by adding the correct filename like in Normal or by adding an empty sound file with the wished length and use it as AudioFilename.

I have clearly pointed out in the tile that if AudoFilename:virtual is valid, it doesn't stop
VeilStar

[Mahua] wrote:

I have clearly pointed out in the tile that if AudoFilename:virtual is valid, it doesn't stop
How is that valid? There is no file called "virtual" in the mapset, which is why this happens, as Deimos explained.
(And even if you did have a file cal;led "virtaul" in the mapsets folder, it's missing the extension in the naming, once again, resulting in this.)

Deimos wrote: