forum

[Archived] Rankings Osu!Mania not updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ xHestia ]
Problem Details:

I managed to beat my highscore on a map after quite some tries. I was really happy however when the song ended, it never updated my score. Instead it placed the score in the "Local Ranks" instead of "Global Ranks". I tried playing another song after this one to make sure it didn't lag out, but unfortunately without any results.

Considering map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/161066

Any idea what could cause this? I'm having trouble scoring that high again so it's very unfortunate o:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
abraker
If it didn't say something like "Submitting Score", then either you may have made a better score while playing in multiplier or you were not logged at the time of making that score.
Topic Starter
[ xHestia ]
First of all thank you for your response.

Luckily I was playing Solo Player, also I was most certainly logged in and my connection was perfect as well c:
abraker
Did it at least tell you that it was submitting score?
manu1591
having the same problems, since about a week ago I've had scores not registering (been online everytime) but according to osu I havn't played a single beatmap in over 8 days...

Beaten like 20 highscores of mine, got some SS ranks, a Nr.14 rank on a beatmap... stil nothing kinda annoying
manu1591
as an extra note : played some maps right before, during and after posting this... I'm QUITE sure I'm connected to the internet (doesn't say anything about submitting scores), all new high scores just go to local, none of those go to global
VeilStar

manu1591 wrote:

as an extra note : played some maps right before, during and after posting this... I'm QUITE sure I'm connected to the internet (doesn't say anything about submitting scores), all new high scores just go to local, none of those go to global
Close background processes that shouldn't be open while you're playing osu!. (Just try it.)

Otherwise try the following;
  1. Open the 'windows firewall with advanced security'. (Search for "firewall" or get to it trough the control panel.)
  2. Go to 'Inbound Rules' and click on 'New Rule...'.
  3. Program -> Browse to the osu!.exe file -> Allow the connection > Select all.
  4. Do the same for 'Outbound Rules'.
  5. Temporarily disable your anti-virus.
  6. Reboot your router.
manu1591
done all of that (+reinstalling & rebooting pc) it works now thx:-)

To bad that I don't know exactly what fixed it since I did about every solution possible :S

once again : Thank you VeilStar for the quick and correct responce :-)