forum

Hey guys, I'm gunrunner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Platyken-
I don't remember how long ago I've made this account, but I've been playing for a good week or so. Just wanted to say hi and I'm in no way a serious player. I play casually for fun and I'm consistently learning new ways to play and trying to improve. My current play style is mouse and keyboard. :)
EneT
Welcome to the game and the forums
Treekii
Welcome, enjoy your time here!
FuZ
Hello,

Welcome to the forums
KokoaCrunch
Welcome Welcome to the forums~~~
ShiroNekomura
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
-Platyken-
Hugs for everyone~ ^w^ *hug*
Meowcenaries
Welcome to the forums~
Kouya-
Welcome to the forums !
-SayaKai
Welcome!!
GSG95
Hello, gunrunner. I like guns too :D
Topic Starter
-Platyken-

GSG95 wrote:

Hello, gunrunner. I like guns too :D
Eh, my name is just something made up. I'm not really into guns. But hey there. ^-^
Nuolong
Welcome to osu! and the forums :3
I hope you enjoy your time here :3
You probably will never get out, this game is a black hole that sucks you into it
Topic Starter
-Platyken-

NolanM wrote:

You probably will never get out, this game is a black hole that sucks you into it
I uhh....I've noticed. ._. I've only been on 1 week and have already picked up on a few play styles.
Nuolong

gunrunner wrote:

NolanM wrote:

I uhh....I've noticed. ._. I've only been on 1 week and have already picked up on a few play styles.
Damn, 10 days, already rank 350k; you're gonna get real good :3 (No I'm not being sarcastic)
Topic Starter
-Platyken-

NolanM wrote:

Damn, 10 days, already rank 350k; you're gonna get real good :3 (No I'm not being sarcastic)
I always try to get the highest score I could ^-^ Keeping on beat is in my blood too. I used to play a lot of beatmania and DDR in my childhood, so I guess that sums up my current place.
Hikona
Hey , Welcome to the forums
Zuune
Hello and welcome. :3 hope you are enjoying your time in here in the forums and in-game.
Topic Starter
-Platyken-

Zuune wrote:

Hello and welcome. :3 hope you are enjoying your time in here in the forums and in-game.
I'm definitely enjoy the game a whole lot. I've been spending most of my days in it already.
Zuune

gunrunner wrote:

Zuune wrote:

I'm definitely enjoy the game a whole lot. I've been spending most of my days in it already.
Well my dear, just remember to take breaks every so often. :)
Topic Starter
-Platyken-

Zuune wrote:

Well my dear, just remember to take breaks every so often. :)
I can rest when I'm dead. >w>