forum

[resolved] Osu sometimes doesn't register the keyboard clicks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sAveee
This is happening for quite a while now, sometimes i'm just playing and then when i click a hit circle/slider it doesn't register and misses.

My mouse buttons are off and the keyboard is at it's last update, i changed the keyboard twice and it keeps happening.

(Pardon my english)
abraker
What is your FPS?
Topic Starter
sAveee

abraker wrote:

What is your FPS?
Unlimited(gameplay)
abraker
Uhhh, let me try that again. Go to options and select "Show FPS counter". This will show the fps on the bottom right corner.What does it read?
Topic Starter
sAveee

abraker wrote:

Uhhh, let me try that again. Go to options and select "Show FPS counter". This will show the fps on the bottom right corner.What does it read?
Locks at 120fps on menus and stuff, but when playing goes to ~1500 or ~2000
abraker
Then it isn't a lag issue. Might be ghosting. Check this and see if some key aren't getting pressed
Topic Starter
sAveee

abraker wrote:

Then it isn't a lag issue. Might be ghosting. Check this and see if some key aren't getting pressed
I tested and it really seems that this is my problem, is there a fix for it?
abraker
Change your key bindings to something that doesn't do that.
Topic Starter
sAveee

abraker wrote:

Change your key bindings to something that doesn't do that.
Okay i'll do that and come back after some plays with the result

EDIT: I tried changing to A/S and it didn't work so i went researching and found out that this is normal for cheap keyboards like mine, so the solution for it is either buying a new keyboard or changing the keys to something like A/X, so i'll try that later and see what happens.

For now, thank you for helping me with this issue, lost so many FCs because of this ghosting stuff. :|
VeilStar
Try S/D, D/F & J/K, those usually work.
dolphinnn
For anyone still having this problem, and i'm assuming that you're using a tablet AND keyboard.

Go to settings and disable mouse buttons in play mode. That helped for me. :D :D
Sandy Hoey

dolphinnn wrote:

For anyone still having this problem, and i'm assuming that you're using a tablet AND keyboard.

Go to settings and disable mouse buttons in play mode. That helped for me. :D :D
Posting on a 2 year old resolved thread, giving advice that almost everyone knows. Thank for your help bud