forum

[resolved] Can't Login in game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Resonnance
I can't login in game but I can login in web.. then, I tried to login game in my friend's PC, it works I can login but when I try to login my account on my PC it doesn't work always finding the closest server and always failed, it not only happen to my account, it also happen when my friend try to login game in my PC. please help me

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
- Marco -
check your firewall?
Topic Starter
Resonnance
what should I do with my firewall?
lit120
Internet problem or slow network for in-game?
VeilStar
If you can't login in-game, but can totally fine on the website it's likely due to your firewall blocking it.

Open the Windows Firewall and add a 'new rule' on both inbound and outbound that 'allows the connection' for osu!.exe
Also if you have anti anti-virus programs (or similar) running, turn those off for now.

And then just try again.
Topic Starter
Resonnance

VeilStar wrote:

If you can't login in-game, but can totally fine on the website it's likely due to your firewall blocking it.

Open the Windows Firewall and add a 'new rule' on both inbound and outbound that 'allows the connection' for osu!.exe
Also if you have anti anti-virus programs (or similar) running, turn those off for now.

And then just try again.

Thanks, it works :D
VeilStar

Resonnance wrote:

Thanks, it works :D
No worries!
10xspeedjr
I have this same problem, what exactly worked?
Death

10xspeedjr wrote:

I have this same problem, what exactly worked?
This thread is 4 years old, probably a good idea to just create a new thread instead of bumping something this old.
youtupe
me tow
Dntm8kmeeatu

youtupe wrote:

me tow

Make a new issue instead of bumping a 5 year old resolved thread.

Also, when you do post, please provide some info and errors or a descriptive description of what exactly happens when you try to log in.
bananas933lol

VeilStar wrote:

And then just try again.
how do i do that